Grinch
Participant
@grinch

Hey everyone my first post.

‘m considering of doing my first tattoo, and I would like some feedback about my idea.

Well..I’ve browsed the web for something I like. after a while I got fixed on scorpions, cause..it’s my fortune sign (not that I’m really into that stuff) and they’re cool.

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs7/i/2005/226/4/2/Scorpion_Tattoo_by_rubymoon_design.jpg

This one looked pretty awesome to me, I’m thinking of getting this scorpion tribal somewhere around the lower abdomen. Somewhere it would only half shows with shirt off. should be sexy in a manly way lol

So, i need your thoughts. Where are good place to consider it on my abdomen? How is it in general and so on..
I’m not looking for you to tell me where how big in specific, just your thoughts.

Thanks for your help. 😉

tatlover2
Participant
@tatlover2

Can’t get the image from the link, can you post the picture here for us to see it.

Grinch
Participant
@grinch

Sure thing scorpiontatoo2.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Scorpions are AWESOME. I was actually thinking about getting 2 scorpions in the same form of placement as you, but getting the head down by the pelvis area, and the tail creeping up my oblique area along my side. Same thing on the other side to match. That would be awesome. Probably won’t get it done, so feel free to steal my idea, lol:D

Grinch
Participant
@grinch

I like your idea. The picture is just something I found on the net.

Currently I’m thinking of positioning it lower, so it’s head would be hidden behind my pants, and the tail would like stick out a bit..

The thing I’m not sure about is where can I put it so it would have more depth and would not be too smooth. Like at the start of the pelvis or along side the abdomen. What do you think?

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
Grinch;73764 wrote:
I like your idea. The picture is just something I found on the net.

Currently I’m thinking of positioning it lower, so it’s head would be hidden behind my pants, and the tail would like stick out a bit..

The thing I’m not sure about is where can I put it so it would have more depth and would not be too smooth. Like at the start of the pelvis or along side the abdomen. What do you think?

According to your description, that dude in the picture seems to have the perfect location you’re looking for. That would probably be the best size as well since if your starting at the pelvis area, you wouldn’t want to go down TOO far near your crotch, and if you want the tail just creepin’ then it won’t be a big tattoo considering the anatomy of a scorpion and body flow and into it’s tail. I’d go with that size and placement in that pic but go with a completley different image and how to portray the scorpion.

That picture there is just plain old clip-art you’d find on any computer and looks tacky. I’d get a pretty cool looking scorpion to fit your description that your tattooist would draw up considering your bone structure and what not near that given area. Good luck.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.