Mayohoffman
Participant
@mayohoffman

I want my next tat to start on the back of my next just below the hairline and come around the sides a bit and maybe a bit down towards my shoulder. It’ll be a dragonfly with lillies. I have tats on my legs and ankle, will the pain be much worse? Not that it will matter…lol. Still gonna get it.

saranagon
@

About as Painful as my Next one ,,the two cobras either side of my Tigers Head ,Which i already have ,,Ouch
Looking forward to it

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Pain is relative. Walking there after a good nights sleep with a full stomach and the right attitude and it won’t hurt so bad. You are going to get it done either way so it doesn’t matter.

Personally, I like to pretend I am a spy captured and being interrogated. Does it help the pain? No, but it keeps my mind busy.

rusrious
Participant
@rusrious

lol,

Do you keep yellin ” I DONT KNOWWW”?

Funny thing is, It feels like a cigar burning a hole in your skin,lol

wickedjr89
Participant
@wickedjr89

Well ankles are supposed to be really painful so since you got an ankle tat it shouldn’t really be worse than that. Though probably will be bigger than an ankle tat. Since your getting it done with way you should be fine. Just get a good nights sleep and eat something before and gl 🙂

fearlesspunk
Participant
@fearlesspunk

It will be a bit painful seeing that all your nerves from your brain run down the back of your neck.. But I just think of it as a good pain that is well worth it..

Mayohoffman
Participant
@mayohoffman

I agree, I can’t wait!! I’m going in November so I’m still scouting ideas. Pretty determined on the dragonfly with maybe stars or something around it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.