IrvOnly
Participant
@irvonly

Hi

Im thinking about covering my wrist tattoo and got this Idea about a small kind Bio Mech thing…….I draw a sloppy sketch and want to know you thought on it. I am covering it because I didnt realy think it through when I got it and whenever I wanted to modify it. I went to an artist….who pretty much screwed it up(referto pic)…..What do you think about what Im planning on getting? any other idea or suggestion you may have will be really appreciate it.

sketch http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv64/IrvOnly/Idea.jpg

Tattoo http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv64/IrvOnly/wrist.jpg

Have a Nice one

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

Honestly, i dont really like the sketch. Just seems kind of flat. I would recommend going to an experienced artist, preferably one who has done biomech before, and show him/her this drawing. Im willing to bet a good artist could rock that sketch easily.

Also, the sketch and area seem kind of small for biomech. Most of the awesome biomech pieces ive seen are somewhat larger and are specially designed to conform to the persons body. Also, to get the nice little details that biomech commonly has you will need to get it bigger.

And just an FYI, i like biomech alot. I have a “machine beneath the skin” biomech piece on my leg/foot and have an HR Giger inspired piece currently in the works for my hand. Both types can look really cool, and i think you can get something awesome if you take the proper steps.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I agree with Ross. Biomech tattoos, IMO, can’t be small. They just don’t work as such. Also, they should not have a defined shape outline, like yours does. Yours still follows the general shape of that messed up ‘eye’ thing, and altough I understand your desire to not have the new tattoo any bigger than the old one, I do not think an eye-shaped biomech will look good.

Vendrus
Participant
@vendrus

If you really don’t like the idea of something large, how about having something more parasitic-looking than interior? I’m no biomech artist, but the idea interested me, so here’s a rough-ish version based on yours that you might be interested in:

cybereye.jpg

IrvOnly
Participant
@irvonly

Hey..

thanks for all the thought…. I actually thought of that when we were desining it….it being to small to be a good biomech piece….. I am open to Ideas I like that drawing vendrus included….

Basically What I want to do is to cover this Shittie tattoo………. I wasnt realy thinking it when I did It and to be honest I inda hate it because it looks like a prison made one ( those ones are probably better LOL). I wouldnt really mind making it a little bit larger but I cannot get like a big piece on my arm because of my job………..any ideas will be appreciated… Thanks I knew I could find the help I was looking for in this forum

what else can you suggest….

erikminamihata
Participant
@erikminamihata

Laser it! I’ve been removing a half sleeve on my right arm and some other bs on my left for new sleeves. Keep in mind, it hurts way worse than getting the actual tattoo

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
erikminamihata;70930 wrote:
Laser it! I’ve been removing a half sleeve on my right arm and some other bs on my left for new sleeves. Keep in mind, it hurts way worse than getting the actual tattoo

IF IT HURTS WAY MORE YOU NEED TO CHANGE CLINICS RIGHT NOW!
You shouldnt get that much pain, if the laser is hitting that hard it will be damaging your skin.
Ask around, try asking people who have been to places with different lasers.

erikminamihata
Participant
@erikminamihata

haha, actually the place is great…i’m just a puss puss. lol!

RossVanDerH
Participant
@rossvanderh

On LA Ink, this guy said his dad had a tattoo sand-papered off. It was like a whole bicep tattoo. Isn’t that horribly awful? ick.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
RossVanDerH;71509 wrote:
On LA Ink, this guy said his dad had a tattoo sand-papered off. It was like a whole bicep tattoo. Isn’t that horribly awful? ick.

Well, considering how deep in the skin tattoos are, then I’m not even sure that’s doable 🙂

looney bin escapee
Participant
@looney-bin-escapee

I’m thinking that if you kept it small, it’d have to be so simplified that it won’t even be worth it being biomech.

jusia82
@
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.