JohnnyFromTheSky
Participant
@johnnyfromthesky

First tattoo, on my left shoulder. getting a touch up in two weeks. its a custom. let me know what yall think.Yes, its peace, anarchy, and a yin-yang. Peace is self-explanatory, the other symbols not so much. I’m sure there’s at least one person who is wondering about (at least) my anarchy sign. My yin-yang stands for balance and equality. My anarchy stands for, well, Anarchy, and is the embodiment of freedom and equality as well. And yeah, the anarchy symbol is a little different from a regular anarchy symbol, it’s a personal thing. But yeah, I’m in love with my tattoo, let me know what you all think of it.

thm_phpCd7CPf.jpg

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

I take it you’ve not a fan of Hobbes?

Something about it looks off to me. Maybe it seems unfinished.

JohnnyFromTheSky
Participant
@johnnyfromthesky

Well, that’s true, I’m not a fan of Hobbes.

And as for the ‘unfinished’ statement; I am actually working on possible designs to go with, and flow with, my original design. Which is to say, I’m working on possible additions. And it could be the lighting and angle as well? My room has horrible lighting.

jsin4050
Participant
@jsin4050

I think it looks a little unfinished because the black outline stops when the symbols overlap in some places. I think it’s a really cool idea and it obviously has a lot of meaning for you, I’d just consider having the outlining “finished.”

JohnnyFromTheSky
Participant
@johnnyfromthesky

True, and I considered having those lines done when I got the tattoo. But it’s nothing I can’t add on later.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly
jsin4050;69989 wrote:
I think it looks a little unfinished because the black outline stops when the symbols overlap in some places. I think it’s a really cool idea and it obviously has a lot of meaning for you, I’d just consider having the outlining “finished.”

Yes. That’s a part of it.
I think it could just a bit of shading, or something to make it pop.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Cool idea but you should have gone to a good artist. Someone good could have made that sweet.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.