MrTatooMan
@

Hey, i want to get my face inked (have whole body tatooed (not private lol) … any suggestions for a tattoo on my face…. ( i dont want my whole face covered but i would want something creative, maybe funny!)

irishman301
Participant
@irishman301

Get a big skull giving the finger with a joint hanging out of his mouth right in the center of your forehead. That would be badass!

chriswest
Participant
@chriswest

If you are going to do it i would not go for a funny one, your going to hate it in a few years :P!

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
MrTatooMan;69780 wrote:
Hey, i want to get my face inked (have whole body tatooed (not private lol) … any suggestions for a tattoo on my face…. ( i dont want my whole face covered but i would want something creative, maybe funny!)

Stop being all shady and shit.. lets see the ink bro! Haha..:cool:

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

TBH, i never really seen a good face tattoo. Its not that they were all of shitty quality and you will end it with shit aswell, its just that they always make the persons face look goofy, strange, or otherwise doesnt compliment their face.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
Ross_W;69814 wrote:
TBH, i never really seen a tattoo a good face tattoo. Its not that they were all of shitty quality and you will end it with shit aswell, its just that they always make the persons face look goofy, strange, or otherwise doesnt compliment their face.

+1 i have seen some ill head tattoos tho they will eventually look like shit.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly
Ross_W;69814 wrote:
TBH, i never really seen a tattoo a good face tattoo. Its not that they were all of shitty quality and you will end it with shit aswell, its just that they always make the persons face look goofy, strange, or otherwise doesnt compliment their face.

Agreed.
Not a favorite of mine.

ScottS125
Participant
@scotts125

my tattoo shop does free face fridays…every friday if u go in and u want a tat on ur face its free

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I think you should do it. Free tattoos are usually a really good idea- You get the work of a professional for the cost of being in prison! Win/Win as far as I can see.

Have fun and make sure you post a pic when you get it done.

Otpuskayem
Participant
@otpuskayem

I don’t know what you should get.. but to me a small symbol under the eye always looks pretty cool.

shudderingfordays
Participant
@shudderingfordays

Maybe it’s just me, but I suspect this poster is spamming with attention-grabbing posts so that we ‘check out’ the link to the place from where he selects all of his tattoos. Apparently.

Two face tattooing threads simultaneously. Seriously?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Yeah, it’s just a typical spammer. Might even be a bot, considering the lack of replies to it’s threads.

And there are at least 3 threads about it so far.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.