friskybinx
Participant
@friskybinx

Alright, so I made the biggest mistake in the tattooing world for getting a matching tattoo with someone…. well… you guessed it – we aren’t friends anymore. It’s a Chinese symbol meaning friendship. It’s on my lower back. I need some opinions on what I can turn this into to change it. Do you guys have any ideas??

Here’s the tattoo:

n751784912_2168816_9598.jpg

n751784912_2168817_8025.jpg

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

First of all it is not a bad tattoo and from the picture seems to be well executed.

Why would you want to get rid of it? Friendship is an important quality in life and whilst friendships evolve and sometimes end they are a constant equation to our existence.

(Well ok not mine but being a serial killer means that my relationships are very intense maybe 30-50 secs 😉 ).

Back to a serious note it is a nice tattoo and it don’t matter if somebody else has it – it is a statement about what you believe in.

That said it can easily be covered by pretty much anything – I would suggest maybe a floral piece.

Take Care
Matthew

friskybinx
Participant
@friskybinx

I never really thought of it that way – I do like your way of thinking! I think the main reason I want to do something else is because whenever I look at it I only think of the other person who has it and I don’t like it anymore.. haha.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

I understand why you would want to get rid of it or cover it up. Luckily, it’s so small, I don’t think that will be a problem for you.
I think if you went to a confident artist they could easily cover up that with something you prefer more.

But like Sherav has already mentioned, it’s not a badly done tattoo.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

My daughter has the self same tat, she is no longer friends with the person who also got the same tat on the same day, she still has the tattoo though as she says she has other friends. If you are determined to cover it you could go with almost anything, take you time making up your mind, you will find the right design eventually.

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

It’s not like the only people on earth wearing this tattoo are you and that ex-friend of yours.
I’m pretty sure about a million more people have the same tattoo at the exact same spot you do.

You could add some flowers as Sherav suggested, OR and again.. OR be even more original and add a tribal! XDDD
And that has nothing to do with my tribal addiction! >.>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.