Triliaeris
Participant
@triliaeris

Original Thread:
http://www.thetattooforum.com/need-some-input-manatee-tattoo-t15745.html
I got this done at Ascension in Orlando today. This was taken while I was still in the chair before we left…

tattoo3f.jpg

It took about an hour and a half and is on the inside of my right ankle. It wasn’t quite as bad as the first one, but it still hurt like hell, lol I’m very happy with it, and it’s nice because not many people have manatee tattoos. Obviously since this was taken right afterwards, I’m still all spotty and red…it’ll go away.

Super sleepy now…staying at brother-in-law’s house tonight before we travel back to Panama City.

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

Cuteness! He looks so happy! Glad you like it. Enjoy sleeping 🙂

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

Cute. How old are you?

I like the cupcake.

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn

=D that’s fucking adorable! i love it! =D

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
ryannnnn;68762 wrote:
=D that’s fucking adorable! i love it! =D

Am I the only one that only sees a blue question mark?

Jlin
Participant
@jlin

Love it, absolutely adorable 🙂

Triliaeris
Participant
@triliaeris

Probably not, lol

Manatees don’t look like much. I just wanted to make sure he didn’t look like a grey blob on my body. I’m 29 btw (never too old to get something you’ve loved since you were a kid put on you)…it’s just a super cute tattoo that I’m very happy to finally have. My husband actually did the original design in the first link, and then the tattooist redid the design to what I have.

The only thing that is odd is that the balloon is blue. We talked about purple ink, and the ink WAS purple…two different shades…but it’s blue on me! lol It’s okay, it’s just weird.

I love the fact the manatee looks so happy to have a cupcake, lol. It’s like an underwater party! 😀 Yeah…it’s like I’m five some days.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

Nope, never too old to get something you love. I didn’t mean that questions in a snarky way, I was just curious.
It really is very cute. It is like an underwater party 😀

Jlin
Participant
@jlin
gnarly;68787 wrote:
It is like an underwater party 😀

Yea, it’s like it’s its birthday or something. Every time I look at it it makes me smile 🙂 Looks so happy! Lovely, just lovely!

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn
Gsouder;68764 wrote:
Am I the only one that only sees a blue question mark?

eh?! you didn’t see my post?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
ryannnnn;68813 wrote:
eh?! you didn’t see my post?

I feel so left out! I see the original post with what you were going to get but I don’t see the actual tat??? Am I missing something?

I wanna see!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

thats super sweet . love it 😎

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

That is so unusual, I love it, especially as it is your own design!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.