Nikki092604
Participant
@nikki092604

I just got my very first tattoo a few days ago and I love it. I was just was wondering what everyone thought. Thanks! The first photo is just after it was done and second is now a few days later. 🙂

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v304/sxy_lil_devil/Tattoo/?action=view&current=mms_picture.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v304/sxy_lil_devil/Tattoo/?action=view&current=mms_picture13.jpg

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

I can’t see anything.

Nikki092604
Participant
@nikki092604

sorry, i fixed it. im a bit new to this.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

No worries, I see it now.
I tend to prefer the look of more elaborate or creative tattoos, but it’s still cute and feminine.

AhshKoshBGosh
Participant
@ahshkoshbgosh

Very cute and sweet indeed. Yes I like more elaborate tatts as well. But you cant go wrong with something simple. Sometimes less is better.

Why snow flakes hun? Whats the meaning behind them?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I think a lot of people on this site like big, intricate tat’s… me included. That said, this is simple, elegant, cute and very well done. you should be proud!

DarkLevy
Participant
@darklevy

Im liking the blue. Very nice color

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

I like the colour.

And I like the design! I like small, simple pieces of ink – I’m getting mine done within the next two weeks and it’ll be little like that. I think that’s delicate and gorgeous. And you can have snow all year round!

poesy

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

first off, DAMN! YOU HAVE SUPER TINY FEET!… haha. on a serious note, i like the color a lot. location is gonna need touch ups a little more frequently, but thats really no biggie

KJD2121
Participant
@kjd2121

Sexy!

Very nice

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

I think it’s perfect for the foot. I don’t like too much action going on tthe feet. Now if this had been on your ribs or back it wouldn’t have been enough.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.