Havephun
Participant
@havephun

Hey there sunshine(s) !

I need YOU to do ME a favor !
I could really use some help getting my tattoo looking kickass! I got a tattoo on my chest last month, but I think i looks a bit…”copy&past
so i need so Ideas on how to make it look more natural or somthing. I will upload a picture of the tattoo so you can get that creativity flowing!

I was thinking maybe some colors around it, or clouds above and light shining through…fuck it, im no artist.
So, whoever’s got the idea that i like best will win a guitarlesson from me( you will have to get yourselves to norway though^^ )
and I will go and get it done, then upload the new improved tatttottootooo!:cool:

If you could somewho upload a picture of your ideas or links, it would be mücho appreciated!;)

….hmmm this uploading of pictures seems to be more than i can handle…how tha hell does one upload a picture here…?

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Havephun;68195 wrote:
….hmmm this uploading of pictures seems to be more than i can handle…how tha hell does one upload a picture here…?

you can either upload into your own gallery by going to User- cp and selecting albums and images
or
open an online free acount with photobucket.com upload your image and then click on the box beneath the image and select tag… coppy the code and past it into your post on here, and the image will be there for everyone to view 😉

Havephun
Participant
@havephun

Aaah there we go, Thank you very much Mr. Outlaw!

here is a link to my tattoo: http://s853.photobucket.com/albums/ab95/Havephun/?action=view&current=DSC09823.jpg

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

DSC09823.jpg

i wouldnt advise colour at all, stick with grey shade around it, a newer photo would help so we can see how it healed and what shade it turned out, and what actually is it ???? im having trouble making out the actual design

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
Outlaw;68225 wrote:
i wouldnt advise colour at all, stick with grey shade around it, a newer photo would help so we can see how it healed and what shade it turned out, and what actually is it ???? im having trouble making out the actual design

It’s Icarus, off one of the Lead Zeppelin albums.

Frankly, I agree that it’s not all that great, but then again, it looks pretty much exactly like it does on the album cover, and on the bodies of the legions of fans I’ve seen with the thing.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Is it fondling itself?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
ArniVidar;68586 wrote:
Is it fondling itself?

LMAO that’s exactly what I thought too!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.