irish634
Participant
@irish634

Hi everyone. It was done a few hours ago so still a little red. Hope you like it. I think it turned out great.

http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=3687&pictureid=6500

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

Pretty cool. It kind of reminds me of the horror movie series; is that what you were going for? Sorry, I missed that back story on this, if there was one.

There’s just something about the fingers that creep me out.

jonjo
Participant
@jonjo

is there any reason you got that design or did you just like it

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
irish634;68060 wrote:
Hi everyone. It was done a few hours ago so still a little red. Hope you like it. I think it turned out great.

http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=3687&pictureid=6500

The subject isn’t something that I personally like but the shading, perspective and design are really good! Nice tat, you should be proud!

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Don’t like the lines much, overall great one.

irish634
Participant
@irish634

Thanks for the comments. There really isn’t a back story to this one… I had been thinking of what to get, searching thousands of examples, etc. I saw something similar to this and it was just one of those things that instantly said… that’s the one. I took another 2-3 months to decide and each time I kept going back to the design. This one though is a little different than the original design I found, but the image is pretty much in tact.

Now…. what to get next? Haha

irishman301
Participant
@irishman301

I like it!! My first tattoo was also of a leprachaun. Very cool!

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

very well done, i dont get the imagery but since you say there is none, very well done. the artist did great on the shading

irish634
Participant
@irish634

Thanks. I think he did a great job too. It’s just a design that leapt out to me when I saw it. I just really liked it when I saw it. The more I saw it, the more I liked it. That kind of thing.

irish634
Participant
@irish634

Ahhh… the after effects…
People told me it would hurt like hell getting the ink done. In all honesty, that was NOTHING compared to the discomfort I have during this stage… This thing ITCHES like crazy! Haha. All’s well with the growing pains.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.