ToadMummy
Participant
@toadmummy

I’m new (I did an intro in on the intro board, lol) but figured since this is a tattoo forum, I should share the ones I already have. I currently have 4 (getting my fifth on Friday). Mine are not as wonderful as some of the art that is shown here, but they are mine none-the-less and I love them and the meanings they have for me.

Please also excuse the quality of the photos (I was wasting time at work, lol)’

IMG_3112.jpg
My every first tattoo, my son’s nickname is Toad. This tattoo is approx 11 years old now. It’s looking a little old (and it was a piece of flash, lol)

IMG_3113.jpg
Proudly Canadian, done in Dallas, TX 6 years ago

IMG_3111.jpg
Cherry Blossom Tree, to symbolize my home town of Vancouver, BC as well as represent feminine power and beauty of my female ancestors, also there are two blooms the represent my two girls, one is purple and the other is a hot pink. The other blooms are done in shades of red.

IMG_3116.jpg
ohhh this one needs to be touched up, it looks like it has taken a beating but it means the most to me. It symbolizes my faith in my relationship with my DH. I got this after a really bad year that we somehow came out of together. The cross of course is “faith” the pink colour is me and the thin blue line is my DH. He holds me together and in shape but isn’t so over bearing that I am still me.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Welcome to the forum! It’s good to be proud of your work no matter what.

one thing: You got your Canadian maple leaf tattoo in Dallas? Don’t you have to get a “made in America” tag for that?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.