irishman301
Participant
@irishman301

This is my first piece of ‘visible ink’, and I love it!

I’m still uncertain on whether or not I want to finish my 3/4 sleeve or not, but this would be the lower portion of the sleeve if I do decide to get it done (I already have the top part, just need the middle):

rightforearm.jpg

Forty-six and 2
Participant
@forty-six-and-2

I like it. It’s different, and a cool style. Nice choice.

seniorminnion
Participant
@seniorminnion

what does it mean ?

irishman301
Participant
@irishman301
seniorminnion;67966 wrote:
what does it mean ?

The circle of fifths is kind of like the basis of all music theory. It shows the relationship between all 12 keys. As a musician, there is lots of information within this chart, and it has practical uses to me.

I never was formally taught music theory, or how to play any instrument, but I spent the last 17 years training myself. This tattoo not only is a practical chart that I can actually use on a daily basis, but it also symbolizes my passion in life which is music.

This is also my first ‘visible tattoo’ also, so it is there on display for everybody to see. The cool thing about that is that not many people know what it is, so they ask me….of course this is a great tool for starting conversations!!!

The actual circle of fifths is pretty boring looking, so I had my tattoo artist put his creative spin on it, and this is the design he came up with.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.