GlennWills
Participant
@glennwills

Very few of my tattoos have meaning. The majority of them are there because I like them and that’s where I put them. Today I got this. 1 point for everyone who immediately knows the quote. But, divorce went through, covered up the ex’s name (see throat thread for that one), moved, sold damn near everything I owned, shit everything changed. This is just to show my determination to go forward and face what’s next. Putting it where it can never be hidden is perfect. Plus I think it looks great where it is. Before anyone gets all “bad place to put a tattoo” my left hand is already tattooed. Anyways, comments welcome always. Can’t hurt my feelings I don’t know you. =)

markh
Participant
@markh

What were you born to do?:confused:

GlennWills
Participant
@glennwills

Its just the idea that life can throw you major curve balls. Lately I’ve faced a lot of changes and obstacles. This is just my way of saying that I am not afraid to face these challenges. This is my life and I am here to live it regardless of how hard it becomes.

RYUU
Participant
@ryuu

Solid piece and good for you !!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

It is a good piece as constructive criticism I would just have a small touch up on S in was seems to be a fraction fatter in the top half of the S.

Also looks like you have scar running through the A of am – might need to just touch that bit up a little as well.

Small stuff but overall nice choice of quote and font.

Take Care
Matthew

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

looks neatly done

GlennWills
Participant
@glennwills
Sherav;67224 wrote:
Hi

It is a good piece as constructive criticism I would just have a small touch up on S in was seems to be a fraction fatter in the top half of the S.

Also looks like you have scar running through the A of am – might need to just touch that bit up a little as well.

Small stuff but overall nice choice of quote and font.

Take Care
Matthew

The S you are 100% correct on it is definately fatter on the top than the bottom on both of them. But I went back and checked that’s actually how the font looks. But I am not seeing the scar near the A. Can you give me a better idea what you are seeing? Maybe I’m just missing it.

Oh and thank you. Took me and a friend a bunch of hours to pick out the font. I’ve always loved the quote and putting it right where everyone will always see it was a big deal to me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.