Ozzygt
Participant
@ozzygt

I wanted some feedback on a small design that I plan to get done. I do not have much ink on my upper body aside from my arms and want something on my upper chest near my shoulders. I had wanted to get this design for a long time but seeing as how I am in an office all day it may be difficult to keep a shirt on while its healing. All it is a pair of broken lightning bolts and one would go on each side of my chest, technically right below my collar bones. I plan to separate them enough so I can hide them if I am wearing an open collared shirt and they will likely be more at slanted angle facing each other than in the picture (exaggerated / orientation). Size will likely be no more than two inches each and colors will be basic black and as close to silver as the artist has. I would like to put a bit of dark indigo blue in but am not sure how to implement it. I am looking for something tasteful and subtle. I have very broad shoulders and just want a few small tattoos to bring them out. Any ideas will help. I only drew them on the computer so that I could tweak them on break at work without having art stuff all over my desk. Thanks

Lightning.jpg

X-pressive
Participant
@x-pressive

Ouch!! 😀 Good spot that one..

Ozzygt
Participant
@ozzygt

Haha- I want them right below my collar and spread further apart so it doesn’t look like some lame necklace =p. The one on my ribcage hurt the most so far.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.