yetibassist
Participant
@yetibassist

So I was gonna get a tattoo with my cousin but the last two tats I got were as follows: The CEM leg tattoo with the friend who drew it. The Coelocanth foot tattoo with my girlfriend who got a very different coelocanth tattoo from mine the same time I got mine. So anyways with all that said I pushed off my kokopelli tattoo twice now. Some recent changes in my life have really changed my attitude. 2010 is the year of Shawn I have decided. I’ve always been one of those people that care about others before themselves…Its not necessarily a bad thing, I don’t take it to the point of being pushed over but I’ve invested alot of myself in situations that just in the end it wasn’t enough. So I got this done as the first act of The Year of Shawn. It will eventually be a leg “sleeve” with a desert background and a few other key elements. The rest of the tattoo is going to look more realistic. I want Kokopelli to really stand out.

65282220.jpg
Slappin’ da Bassssah!

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

This looks amazing mate!
You don’t see many original tattoos these …or any days. =D

seniorminnion
Participant
@seniorminnion

love it !!

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Mad as a fish I love it!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

That is some sweet ink.

Take care
Matthew

Crypto
Participant
@crypto

thats something different!Really love it!

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Unusual, I like it, your own design?

yetibassist
Participant
@yetibassist

Thanks for all the complements!

Yep its my design. My boss gave me a pen pad a few months ago. I took a picture of one of my basses and traced over it and made it the red and orange color then I drew kokopelli around it. My first pen pad drawing and it wasn’t the best but I loved it and my inker made it way awesome on my flesh!

Here is the original design.
kokop.png

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

cool stuff dude

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.