rusha
Participant
@rusha

Hello to start off i use a home made gun made out of (a 90Degree bend metal shelf holder, A remote control car engine as the powersupply with a power cord+socket from an old radio, a metal pen shaft that is thin at the front and get’s like 3MM’s hight and width at the other end, Ink i used is what a friend gave me witch he said his brother uses it for tattooing and it is from what i can tell *copic multi liner pigment ink water + Copic proof*

Got the home made gun from a friend of the Family she is now a tattooist but i can’t get ahold of her because she’s always busy and wouldn’t beable to come by to help me fix the problem / tell me what i did wrong. She used this gun to train on before she was able to get into the career and she was unable to get a professional gun at the time she started tattooing training because well this was like 10+ years ago before computers where hardcore like they are today, internet buying, Etc so she had to manage with what she could get her hands on.

Ill post picture’s of the tattoo’s iv done that dont look good. Iv done them on myself and the only time i tattooed anyone else was my buddy and i did a good job on there for some reason it doesnt look like mine do. but i still gotta wait for his to heal to see what crap job iv done.

Things that i need to know if you can tell from the pictures.
Useing ‘Beading/Sewing needles made the tattoo ugle?.
Was it the Ink? (Is the ink even meant for tattooing? Would the ink make the tattoo look like this?)
Did i not go deep enough?
Im going to fast?

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5318/24262110545528974777100.jpg

I know it’s a crap job. But considering it’s my second tattoo iv ever done. and i just picked this hobbie up. and it takes years to learn and get good just like how i have skateboarding, computer, offroading/mudding hobbies. a few took me years to get good @.

EDIT: The picture is alittle hard to tell but unable to use my camra because the cord is nowhere to be found. But when i tattoo either the skin starts to rip to shit and shows flesh but not inked flesh just red/pink flesh and one a few other tattoos i did on myself the lines look like they are just shaded if you take a pencil and just just make a little line by having the pencil on it’s side it leaves that shaded/not stright line like a sharpie will do..It’s hard to explain :T.. hopefully someone has seen/had the same problem and knows what iv done wrong..

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

ok, first off, this forum does not allow any discussion of unlicensed tattooing.

second off, you are what we call a scratcher… a piece of shit wanna be tattoo artist who ruins people’s skin with shitty tattoos because you dont know what to do. this isnt just some “hobby” you can pick up. It takes years of training and practice and studying to become a real artist.

if you want to be a tattoo artist, pay to get an apprenticeship somewhere. dont fuck up people and spread disease and shit just because “its fun” or some stupid shit like that.

rusha
Participant
@rusha
Apostle 228;65478 wrote:
ok, first off, this forum does not allow any discussion of unlicensed tattooing.

second off, you are what we call a scratcher… a piece of shit wanna be tattoo artist who ruins people’s skin with shitty tattoos because you dont know what to do. this isnt just some “hobby” you can pick up. It takes years of training and practice and studying to become a real artist.

if you want to be a tattoo artist, pay to get an apprenticeship somewhere. dont fuck up people and spread disease and shit just because “its fun” or some stupid shit like that.

Are you speaking of professionals the ones that are suppose to be good @ what they do?
I have gotten one tattoo.. done professionally and it turned out shitty for 280 bucks i got a tattoo that is about a inch tall and 2 inches long. consists of 2 letters and a small pea sized heart. the one letter is fine but the B looks this (8) a figure 8. Got also pericings.. a tung once it left a perment pump.. when i had it in.. until i took out.. a snake bite pericing.. one was fine.. the other..
was well inside the mouth.. one was normal the other was touching almost the top of my lip inside my mouth where i smile.. and oyu can see the rop of the right lip pericing+The hole.. After that i dod my own set of snake bites turned out perfect, My own Lebret perfect, My own ears perfect.

I just asked what went wrong
I know how to clean everything. And even have the thing for it. I never ever use same needles only thing that ever get’s used if the ‘SHAFT’ but thats after i clean it for 2-3 hours..

I just wanna know what the hell went wrong and it’s my body my friends was perfect from what i can tell. but im just looking to findout what went wrong on mine so i wont do it again.
My buddy is a hardcore punk type kid like enjoys looking scrubby. and rank ass tattoos and pericings thats his style and he lives on the edge to try anything and likes being a ginnie pig and he understood that it wsa my first tattoo and he still said it’s fine and if i ever tattoo anyone else i will make it totally clear to them that im not the best, etc.
And yeah takes year’s of to keen the skill to tattoo. But even those who have been doing it years mess up. Not like im doing complexed shit. Basic tribal and word/sentence tattoos nothing like guy give me a full blown back dragon with flames shooting out his mouth and make shade into a giant ice eagal in my left chest and put a bear fighting another bear on my other chest but make it all like fix into one big giant tattooo..

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Sorry unlicensed tattooing discussion is not allowed on this forum.

I would suggest that you head over to outlaw’s forum and click on my signature and have a good read before attempting any more work. You can end up seriously damaging yourself or somebody else.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with tattooing & after looks.’ is closed to new replies.