kirst
Participant
@kirst

So this is the tattoo I mentioned in my intro thread…

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g315/kirst_03/DSC00631.jpg

It’s in the middle of my back at the top. If anyone has any ideas of what I can have done to it, I would appreciate them massively!! :o) I wouldn’t mind it gettin quite abit bigger or anythin like that, I’ve got a couple doodles that my friends have done but they aren’t quite THERE if u know what I mean?!!
Umm, I like stars n swilry stuff lol maybe some little flowers?
Hope smeone can help…thanks!xx

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Laser would remove almost all of that with a few sessions. You could cover it up how ever you like no problem then.

star81
Participant
@star81

i would say laser removel, as that would take away most of the ink work. failing that maybe you could get a nice design of a flower or something like that to get it covered up.

kirst
Participant
@kirst

Huh? I was hpoin for some ideas on designs to cover/change it with?!

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Sorry, so you want to keep what you have and have new work around or over it?
You need to walk into a tattoo studio and book up then.

noravel
Participant
@noravel

Well that tattoo looks like it could be covered by just about anything! I really like floral tattoos on that area. Incorporate some filigree/paisley-ish filler with some flowers that have significance to you.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

looks like it would cover up really easily but we dont know any likes and dislikes .
maybe if you told us some more about what your after we can help out more

Joshy
Participant
@joshy

Given its some sort of tribal design I would go with a cool tribal feature to back it up.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

Stay away from tribals at all costs 😛 its going to have to be a flower really, i also like those old biblical, compass style suns, one of the girls on the forum got one a while ago and it looked kickass, they work with everything, here’s an example…

http://www.intertexturemosaics.com/images/sun_medallion.jpg

shabbyrose
Participant
@shabbyrose

A good tattoo artist should be able to cover with another design…maybe something like this..:p

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LE_kS8-BW3c/SsHvWyLGcSI/AAAAAAAAA9I/v3qyroKQSXQ/s400/Flower_Star_Tattoo.jpg

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
kirst;64240 wrote:
Huh? I was hpoin for some ideas on designs to cover/change it with?!

What do YOU want on your body? would you come here and ask us what painting you would put up in your living room? no, you would pick it out and then say “what do you guys think of this painting I’m putting up in my living room?”.

My point is two fold:

1)If you are serious about getting a tattoo you should go to an artist and work with him/her to get the design “there”

2)you should really think about what you want to put on your body for the rest of your life.

Just my .02….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.