Sherav
Participant
@sherav

It’s looking good.

From my own experience you will prob touch 25-30 hrs.

Take Care
Matthew

seniorminnion
Participant
@seniorminnion

I realise each tattooist works at varying speed – but I haven’t any areas of black to compare with – and the amount in the last pictures took around 2 and a half hours . It seemed slow compared to the amount he got done with the outline – although there is flowers/ detail etc in it.
– Question to the experienced on here is —- is that normal ?? ( just worried as to how long it’s going to take to get all the rest of the solid black and probably large chunks of lighter grey too )

btw – here’s a pic of the original drawing !

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad54/seniorminnion/Originaldrawing.png

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

This will take ages, but the black work looks so god damn good!
Really, it’s awesome!

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Wow, that’s a damn unique piece as far as telling a story. SWEET. Going to take major time indeed, but the foundation looks to be worth every little spec of blood.

Crypto
Participant
@crypto

it really looks great with that black

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

superb. i like the black work. awesome

GlennWills
Participant
@glennwills

That is freaking AWESOME! It’s so insane that it works. Can’t wait to see more.

seniorminnion
Participant
@seniorminnion

More work done yesterday ! – expected just more black at the bottom , but he started on the woman from the boots up – he wants to leave the faces til last ( rather have had the faces first – but if that’s the way the artist prefers to do it , then I’d better let him do it how he wants ! ) – Just short of 3 hours ( 10 total atm – maybe around 15 to go hopefully – probably be around the end of the year to get it finished ! )

( older pics I know – but finally found out how to post image properly )

( I know it looks a little deformed in the pics and the legs look a little stunted – but its just caused by the contours of my back and the photos – in reality, the legs etc.. are in perfect proportion with the rest of the characters )

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

I’m actually pretty excited to see this piece progress.

I like it a lot to tell you the truth…it may not suit everyone’s typical idea of a back piece…but that is what makes it so awesome!!!

Congrats on the commitment as well.
It takes balls to get such a large piece.

big-ad
Participant
@big-ad

Dont know what the first person was on about, the lines are clean, i think it will mint when its done, and very original, cant wait to see the finished product!

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
big-ad;67348 wrote:
Dont know what the first person was on about, the lines are clean, i think it will mint when its done, and very original, cant wait to see the finished product!

I agree. I don’t know what the gripe was about with the first post. Everytime I click on this to check it out, I like it even better than the last time I viewed.

seniorminnion
Participant
@seniorminnion

New pic as promised – happy with it – a little dark atm – but will lighten up a bit I think !

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That’s looking awesome already. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your journey.

vic13
Participant
@vic13

Love it! Really nice job there, congrats. Cant wait to see it finished.

big-ad
Participant
@big-ad

Looks awesome dude cant wait to see it finished! Quality work too!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.