Windexx
Participant
@windexx

There is one question that seems to spark many’s interest and makes a good debate topic. And this would be giving/getting tattoos at outside events. Personally, I do not think it’s quite a good idea to do this because
1: It’s not a sterile enviroment.
2: If the wind is strong enough, it could knock of equpiment and the ink and everything else.
3: There are so many more distractions outside than there are indoors.
4: If your outside doing/recieving a tattoo, an animal could come along and jump in the work area.

What are all of your opinions about this?

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

I would say it’s personal prefference. Now me personally wouldn’t. I care about my health too much to have that done outside. Like you said, there are way to many variables to consider if/when you get a tattoo outside. I’m not even a fan of getting them at any events inside or out. Way to many distractions and people around for my liking. All those many people and god knows what sicknesses they have. I prefer at my artists shop where I know it’s a safe clean enviroment.

That’s my .02

MissP83
Participant
@missp83

i agree that its personal preference. an artist would have to be confident and focused enough to handle any such distractions like you described. personally i would prefer indoors because like you said it’s more sterile, less distractions, and better one on one time with your artist.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Not sure about getting one outside. But I did get one of my favorite tattoos at a convention. I love it. It healed fine, also.

100_2663.jpg

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Wicked tattoo!!!!

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Awesome! Very nice piece.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo
-DMD-;63645 wrote:
Wicked tattoo!!!!
eatatjerms;63646 wrote:
Awesome! Very nice piece.

Thanks to both of you 🙂

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

i would personally enjoy getting some work done outdoors. something about getting a fresh piece while in the fresh air outside just seems appealing to me.

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg

I’d rather schedual an apointment and go into a shop. But then again crowds make me antsy.

Oh, and that is a very nice piece Ontwo

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
ontwo;63629 wrote:
Not sure about getting one outside. But I did get one of my favorite tattoos at a convention. I love it. It healed fine, also.

100_2663.jpg

Holy fuck those colors are vivid! Nice.

As for getting tattooed at an outside event, like, say, Ozzfest, I say go ahead. I mean, if you’re that determined to get arm herpes, who am I to stop you?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Thanks guys. Believe it or not, the colors still look vivd one year later.

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

I LOVE bright tattoos! Yours is great, very cool!:)

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

now thats a real nice piece of ink 😉
as you said , it was done at a convention, which was held indoors….

back to the original question..

conventions are fine as they are held indoors, in a clean as possibly can be environment, but to have a tattoo done outside is stupidity, your just preying to satan to bumfuk you.

i get asked if i do home visits for people who can’t travel to my place… i tell to go “F” themself… hygeine is No.1

MissP83
Participant
@missp83
KnightHawk;63693 wrote:
Holy fuck those colors are vivid! Nice.

As for getting tattooed at an outside event, like, say, Ozzfest, I say go ahead. I mean, if you’re that determined to get arm herpes, who am I to stop you?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

LOL!!!! I about fell off my chair!!!!!!!!!!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

you know near where i live every sunday in the summer is a huge outdoor market and some idiot does tattoos from and old caravan :rolleyes: and loads of village idiots stand there picking their next tattoo .
the same guy’s gf has a caravan where woman and men can have a hole put in your tooth and a crystal guled in it :confused:

people actually get them done

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.