vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

I have had some work done on my back, starting to have my back tattoos joined up making an upper back piece! I still have some work to go but this is the start of it………..

SAM_0197.jpg

My wings/halo are not as faded as they look on this piccy, thhe camera flash makes it look more faded than it actually is. I am going to have some more work done in about a fortnight!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

really nice colours . how much are you going to add to your back ?

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

I want to join up right across my back, the three tats that I have look a bit disjointed on their own, even though I am pleased with each one in it’s own right……….at the moment I am thinking just my upper back, but who knows???????

This is a better view of my back….
SAM_0201.jpg

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

i would say upper back too, but as we know, 1 tatt leads to another leads to another etc etc. ๐Ÿ˜› – go with the flow!, really like the one far right – look forward to seeing them all joined up ๐Ÿ˜› good luck finding whatever is going to join up central to right ๐Ÿ˜€

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Very nice. I look forward to seeing what direction you take with it.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

That is going to look sweet.

You know it won’t end with just the upper back ๐Ÿ˜‰

Take Care
Matthew

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Actually Matt, you are probably right, I haven’t even got this finished and I’m thinking maybe it could go lower………….two years ago I wouldn’t have dreamt of wearing anything sleeveless now i can’t wait until summer to show off my ink…………you men are so lucky being able to go topless!LOL………..KnightHawk – keep whatever you are going to say to yourself!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.