vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

I decided to have a bit more work done to my dragon, this is how it was……..

DSCF0360.jpg

this was after the first bit of work done
100_0164-1.jpg

and this is the finished work. I’m really pleased with it.
SAM_0196.jpg

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

very nice i like it a lot more than before ๐Ÿ™‚

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Thanks, I love it as it is now, although my friend says I will never be able to wear nice clothes now that I have all these tats, I wonder why, my clothes still fit me and I’m sure as hell not ashamed of my ink………….who gives a s**t what anyone else thinks.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

VIRTUAL ROUND OF APPLAUSE – another tattoo artist has pulled off another masterpiece =] god you guys are good, nice tatt before the updated ink vizzie, but its very kickass now, well done ๐Ÿ˜€

TBH – i love a girl with a tattoo so, i dont know what your friends are talking about, people can be so ignorant, wear it with pride, if not .. why get it done in the first place! y’know? lol

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn

i agree with ben… girls with tats are seeeeeeeeeeeeexy…

Tajen
Participant
@tajen
vizzielover;62999 wrote:
Thanks, I love it as it is now, although my friend says I will never be able to wear nice clothes now that I have all these tats, I wonder why, my clothes still fit me and I’m sure as hell not ashamed of my ink………….who gives a s**t what anyone else thinks.

I liked it before, and I like it now! None of my friends have any ink, but they don’t look down on me for having some. I LOVE to go on cruises, because I get to wear pretty formal wear that shows off my tattoos. I just have to make sure the dress doesn’t clash with them!

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

It’s pretty nice all colored in.

And maybe I’m biased, but tattooed women are far more fuckable than those without.

Just sayin.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

I think it looks great coloured in and extended.

Maybe your friends are a little jealous? That you are having the guts and freedom to live the life you want to and not giving a shit about what ppl think.

Looks good and wear it with pride.

Take Care
Matthew

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Very, very nice vizzie.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Thanks guys……and KnightHawk, you really are a sweet talker!!LOL!

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

What can I say? I’m a romantic at heart.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

It’s true what they say…
The only difference between a person who has a tattoo and a person who doesn’t, is the person who has a tattoo doesn’t care about the other person having or not having tattoos.

Having or lacking tattoos won’t be a major topic in choosing my so called “soul mate”, I don’t give a damn about her having tattoos or not… of coz having tattoos could be really appealing ๐Ÿ˜‰

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet
vizzielover;62993 wrote:
SAM_0196.jpg

Been away from the forum a while, but just wanted to say that looks alot nicer Vizzielover ๐Ÿ˜Ž

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover
CruisingComet;63242 wrote:
Been away from the forum a while, but just wanted to say that looks alot nicer Vizzielover ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thank you, I think so too.

Windexx
Participant
@windexx

It’s really nice! I like it a lot! Has great color too. Make sure to take of that! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.