CourtneyLS99
Participant
@courtneyls99

I have an idea for a tattoo I want and I’ve drawn up the basic thing(I put it in my album because I still don’t know how to post pictures in a thread). I’ve also searched all over the internet for somewhat of the same thing so I can get a better look at it…but I can’t find anything ANYWHERE! What I want are the heads of a psychobilly/rockabilly-esque girl and guy. I want it to be pretty bright too. I was thinking of either having both of them a bright blue, or both of them a bright green, or the guy a bright blue and the girl a bright green. As of right now, their eyes are drawn big and blank. I’m pretty sure I want to leave them big and blank and have it colored kind of a bright yellow. I also want their faces to be pretty much intact, but kinda starting to decay. And I was thinking of maybe having it say “It’s Forever” between them in some sort of pretty script, but I’m not sure on that.
So please, if you’ve seen anything like this, let me know so I can check it out. And also any ideas you have for it, spill them.

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg

Already planning out another tattoo and you haven’t even got your kois done. I’m going to tell you the same thing my tattoo artist told me today, you’re addicted lol. Interesting idea, since I watched corpse bride last night the first thing that popped into my mind when you mentioned the forever quote was a wedding scene and I visualized a corpse bride psychobilly style wedding perhaps with them at the alter. Or for a smaller version maybe him in a tattered suit and her in a wedding viel with some flowers and two zombie doves holding up some sort of ribbon type banner below them with your chosen script on it.

CourtneyLS99
Participant
@courtneyls99

Haha, yeah, I’m VERY addicted. I have about 4 other things also drawn up.
I wanted it on my forearm and there’s not much room to put stuff, that’s why I just wanted the heads. I like the zombie doves idea a lot though!!

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg

Yeah, zombie doves do sound cool. Perhaps you could have them above the heads with the scripted banner draping down in front of them. Although I’m not sure if you could get decent detail on two of them without having them wrap around your forarm a bit. Maybe there is a way to work it with just one zombie dove and the heads, or maybe one dove below and one above.

CourtneyLS99
Participant
@courtneyls99

Yeah, I was thinking one dove could be above and one below and then have some sort of banner kind of intertwined around the heads? It’s hard to describe what I’m seeing in my head right now =/

CourtneyLS99
Participant
@courtneyls99

I added more stuff to the drawing. I added the dove on top, but instead of putting a dove also on the bottom, I put a fat little bat. I’m still debating on whether or not I want to leave it like that or if I want to have two doves on top and two bats on bottom. Or if I just want two rotting doves.

mugwump
Participant
@mugwump

Zombie Doves… BEST IDEA EVER! cooo brains cooo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.