Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg

I should have spent Sunday studying for this weeks midterms. Instead I spent three hours and forty five minutes getting my tattoo colored in. Now after five hours of line work, three hours of shading, and the afore mentioned time on the color she’s all finishe and I love her. Some the vines are a blue green. For some reason my camera really seems to emphasize the blue although in person the green is more dominant. All in all I think it was a good $800 plus $160 tip well spent.

tattoo007.jpg

And one more to better show where she wraps around the front of my hip.

tattoo004.jpg

My only problem now is I don’t have any stong blue colors on me. I have lots of reds, greens, and purple. But I have a serious blue deficit. I’m thinking of a warrior woman on the inside of that thigh with large blue flowers growing up in a frame around her. Perhaps give my artist free rien to come up with some other back ground filler.

bighairedmike
Participant
@bighairedmike

That is absolutely incredible work. I had my reservations when it was in black and white with the shading and you said you were going to get colour put in it because it looked beautiful then and I thought the colour may ruin it.

Proven wrong. Your artist has done a magnificent job and that is absolutely beautiful. You should be so proud of that.

Absolutely Fantastic. Can’t stop looking at it.

(BTW, I’m pretty sure its the flash is what is making the blue stand out a lot more, as you can tell slightly with the 2 different photo’s.)

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg

Ah well, I don’t know much about photography. I usually just point and click. I am very proud of her. But oddly enough I keep thinking about my next tattoo. Is there a tatto-aholics annonymous lol? I seem to be in need of a 12 step program.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

Absolutely STUNNING. I love it.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

The color is stunning. I’ve never seen better. Wow. Just wow.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Wow is all I can say

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Well, that is just lovely, I would say that it was time and money well spent!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

That is some of the most beautiful ink I have ever seen.

I really love it.

Take Care
Matthew

Dewolf
Participant
@dewolf

:eek::eek:That really is a beautiful piece. It’s not the sort of style I’d normally go for, but that has coverted me!:)

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Amazing. That is a very well done piece. Love the black and white that corespondents well with the coloring of the flowers, which by the way, were PERFECTLY executed as well as a job well done of picking the right colors that would jump out to you. Great stuff all around. +1.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

awsome1-1.gif

WOW.

stunningly beautiful & technically faultless… amazing piece of work.
“respect to the artist”

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

I have to keep coming back to this, it’s just that gorgeous.

Out of curiosity, who is the artist?

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg
gnarly;60924 wrote:
I have to keep coming back to this, it’s just that gorgeous.

Out of curiosity, who is the artist?

Her name is Michelle and she works at a shop called Lucky Boys in Silverdale Washington. I think if I ever move to Seattle I’d still be willing to take the hour ferry ride to get more work like this.

Thanks for all the positive feed back. After seeing so many tattoos that have left me in awe it’s really cool to have one that seems to get the same responce in others.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

looks lush

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Very Very Pretty

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.