Mitzu
Participant
@mitzu

Heya…

This is my first tattoo, just got it done yesterday. It’s a symbolic memorial tattoo in memory of my dad, who died of cancer in 2002. I’m very pleased with it, but would love to hear your opinions 😀

Take Care
Mitzu

jamdemos
Participant
@jamdemos

I like that its not just the typical memorial tattoo with R.I.P or in memory of, ect. which i have hahah.

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
Mitzu;60820 wrote:
Heya…

This is my first tattoo, just got it done yesterday. It’s a symbolic memorial tattoo in memory of my dad, who died of cancer in 2002. I’m very pleased with it, but would love to hear your opinions 😀

Take Care
Mitzu

I like this kind of memorial. It doesn’t scream the usual R.I.P or that kind of direction, so this will have a more personal meaning to you and your father since you and only you will know the true meaning behind it rather than just a nice looking tattoo. Nicely done.

phantom x
Participant
@phantom-x

nice and clean, great solid crisp lines ,…lookin awesome !!

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Yeah its great and like the poster says above its far from the “typical RIP dad ” type tattoo

LOVE IT!

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

1st… sorry to hear of your sad loss.

having the memorial piece must have brought back some sad memories, but hopefully everytime you look in the mirror and see your new beutiful piece of art then it will bring back lots of happy memmories for you to cherish forever.

its a very unusual design for a memorial, very neat and tidy…. its a perfect piece that you can be proud of wearing 😉

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg

I agree, I like the unique direction. And the piece is well done.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Nice clean lines. I have a memorial tattoo, also. I’ve been suprised at how good it has been for me. Sometimes, out of nowhere, I will be watching TV or sitting on the patio, and I will prop my leg up and see the tattoo. It always makes me take a moment to remember my grandmother. When I got it, I thought it might end up being one of those things that is there and goes unnoticed. But I was wrong.

I hope you have the same experience with your piece.

hORNYtattooTAi
@

Very different but I love it!!

shupes
Participant
@shupes

I like the way your Tat seems to have this real connection to you. From looking at it i see how clear it is, nicely pictured and placed on your shoulder.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

looks very nicely done indeed. sorry for your loss

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.