goatsnake
Participant
@goatsnake

Here are my 3 tatts. Kiwi Kim from celtic dragon tattoos in Sydney did both celtic tatts and Geordie Cole from Tattoo Majic in Melbourne did you space tat. I’m very happy with how they all came out.

leftarmo.jpg

myleg.jpg

rightarm.jpg

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

All 3 of them are stunning, but that first one is absolutely gorgeous. Those colors are amazing and the purple, night sky mixed in with a maze/ripping effect is just aw inspiring. Great ink dude!

SRC
Participant
@src

yeah i’m no tattoo artist but i’d assume that a starry space sky effect like that would require tons of skill and concentration! it’ looks awesome and the other two are nice as well

goatsnake
Participant
@goatsnake

Thanks guys! Geordie Cole is a master. He did that space tat all Freehand too 🙂 The colours came out great, helps to have a lilly white canvas 😉

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Whoa!!!!!!!! We have really seen some great ink lately. Your ink is top notch

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Great stuff.. of course my favorite is the first.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Absolutely stunning work, all three…………have to join the others and admit that I like the first one the most, that doesn’t take anything away from the others though.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

all 3 are awesome pieces, that first one is technically brilliant, great use of shading, the colour blend and fine attention to detail is fenominal…. the main part of it is zero outline, then the powerlines around the outside just make it fab… mucho kudos to your artist, this is one of the best pieces posted for a long time 😉

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Some very nice work!

Be proud to sport them.

Take Care
Matthew

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

That first tat I’d go as far to say might be the best I’ve ever seen as far as technicality and overall color and graphic. The eyes are easily drawn to it, the colors for the night sky are freakin ass kickin.

Tecratt
Participant
@tecratt

Very cool ink!!!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

Love the 1st one even though its a trekkie tattoo :rolleyes:
although the newest film has upped it’s coolness 😎

not so keen on the other tattoos but they look nicely done !!

Crack The Palaces
Participant
@crack-the-palaces

Absolutely amazing!

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83

Ooo I love the first one the most as well, VERY nice work!

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Awesome….. I like the first one but I’m liking the dragon face the most…..

Great Ink all the way around tho!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.