Piatt12
Participant
@piatt12

So I got a new tat this afternoon.. I wanted something that would show off the fact that I have a beautiful little baby girl…. I wanted baby blocks of some sort so I had this idea and I told the artist (Dennis de La Rosa at Liquid Courage here in Omaha, NE) what my thoughts were and this is what he came up with…. Be honest and tell me what you guys and gals think….

fatboytrucker
Participant
@fatboytrucker

i think is awsome! the colors really make it pop!:cool:

Piatt12
Participant
@piatt12
fatboytrucker;60052 wrote:
i think is awsome! the colors really make it pop!:cool:

Thanks…. I wasnt sure about the black “rays” in the back at first but when it was all done i loved them. My daughters name means light or light of god, so I told him I wanted to incorporate that somehow and I think he did an amazing job of making my idea come to “life”

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

very nice indeed, i like how he put the date of birth on the side of the blocks as well, nice touch 😉
probably one of the best pieces i have seen posted up for a while “kudos to the artist”

mugwump
Participant
@mugwump

one of the first baby tatts ive seen that hasnt made me want to vomit! in fact i dig it – ALOT!
only negative comment would be the need for a green block!

Slightly off topic what is the correct name for the black rays bit – ive been googling my arse off trying to find them for a tatt im planning…

Cheers
mugwump

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

very neat design and nicely done 🙂

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Awesome work mate, I’m sure your daughter will love it when she grows up.

Mugwump – they’re called wind bars. These are slightly different in this tattoo though.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Love it! Great work by the artist.

I’m sure your baby girl will feel very honored once she grows up & understands your love for her.

lisaw
Participant
@lisaw

wow i absolutely love it

Piatt12
Participant
@piatt12

Thank you all for your comments… I am glad that you guys like it as much as I do!

to blue…. in 2 months when my daughter is 6 months… we are having her pics taken… I am going to get a pic of her looking at the tattoo as even now she loves the colors and just stares at it!!!!

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

That is a truly awesome idea and well done by the artist. Congrats

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

What a great idea, I’m sure your daughter will love it in days to come. Love the way her date of birth has been added onto the building blocks.

phantom x
Participant
@phantom-x

congrats on your new girl , and on the wicked work !!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.