neillwithers
Participant
@neillwithers

half of life is if

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Joy. Kanji. How…original.

From what I can tell from the blurry picture, the lines are clean, and the fill looks good, so technically speaking, it’s well done.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

KH if you become an artist you will be doing them all the time till your eyes bleed :rolleyes:

i like the placement , i have some there .
looks neatly done too

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
Butterfly_Kisses;59590 wrote:
KH if you become an artist you will be doing them all the time till your eyes bleed :rolleyes:

I have a buddy I grew up with who used to run a tattoo parlor out here called Sacred Body Art. He moved to Florida a year or so ago to set up a new shop there, which was a bad call, because the new shop died and Sacred’s still around.

Anyway, when he was there, I used to hang out alot. I was thinking about entering art school so I could eventually become a tattoo artist myself, and he liked having me around, so I was trying to make my mind up if this was something I could do.

Now my friend is the friendliest human being I’ve ever met in my life, so when this chick walked in and asked for a kanji, he said sure, awesome, kanji’s gorgeous…then came into the back where I was and started banging his head against the wall. It got to the point I thought he was going to slit his wrists if just one more person asked for a kanji.

It’s sorta like the Piercer at the tattoo parlor where I get my work done. When I brought my best friend down there for an inner-orbital, he about pissed himself because it’d been weeks since he’d done anything but eyebrows and bellybuttons. When I mentioned I was thinking about getting snake tongue, he practically begged me to do it just to add a little variety to his life, but my then wife told me in no uncertain terms she’s divorce me if I did it.

Maybe I ought to revisit the idea.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Bodhisurfer
Participant
@bodhisurfer

I like the kanji

I’ve had a lot of Black work done lately. Once the guys done the outline it must be boring filling it all in with black -but maybe he’s happy helping others to realise their dream tattoos;-0

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Well it looks nice and tidy so if you are happy with it is all that matters.

I think it looks quite nice.

As for the variety of work I get the same type of fraud investigations day in and day out to the point where i could fill the interview sheet by saying which of the 7 stock excuses. Dull is not the word.

Every once in a while I get a decent/interesting case but that is why we get paid for work because parts of it will be repetitive and the way I look at is this –

What we consider mundane maybe a the first or one off experience for the client.

Take Care
Matthew

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

:rolleyes: i would have thought your ex wife would have seen the advantages in the snake tongue 😀

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

What can ya say Butterfly? Some women have no imagination.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

think sometimes i have too much :rolleyes: LOL

oh and stop high jacking this girls thread with your filth KH 😡 😀

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Hey, you started it! The fact that I throughly enjoy it is beside the point!

So about this imagination of yours…. 😀

Love. Peace. Metallica.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

ACK! The dreaded accidental double post!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

ththreadhijacked.gif

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg

I think it’s a great first tattoo. And if you want you still have all that blank empty skin all around it to add to it. That particular saying could be paired with some really interesting imagery.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.