mallia
Participant
@mallia

hey this is my very first tattoo which i did last year’s summer.

Outline
IMG0041A.jpg

Finished
HPIM0798.jpg

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Unique. Love the shading, as well as the silhouettes and how it ties into the black and white ink. Also very clean and the star seems to be a nice shape. What’s the message in this?

mallia
Participant
@mallia

not everyone knows the meaning of the picture unless they saw it before in real life ;).

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

haha, kinda cute ;P

inkysleeve
Participant
@inkysleeve

nice lines… where is it located? and whats the meaning behind the tattoo? is it an existing picture that the star captures or is it a completley unique design?

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover
mallia;58680 wrote:
not everyone knows the meaning of the picture unless they saw it before in real life ;).

Very unusual, are you going to enlighten us as to the meaning?

mallia
Participant
@mallia

@ inkysleeve & vizzielover Just below my right ribs and its actually an lsd blotter picture put in a star. my tattooist reccomended that.

google out hoffman blotter for the original pic

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

cool tatt but could YOU please tell ME what the idea behind it is :p – hes not on wikipedia, ive seen the original artwork and i know its got something to do with acid to it… tell me lol

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

i see now, Swiss scientist, who was the first to ingest and take on the effects of LSD – lived 102 years! hah! and they say drugs are bad!?

-AHHH and the bike thing is that one day he decided to conduct an experiment on himself, in which he took 250 micrograms of the shit, and rode home on a bicycle! what a lunatic this guy was

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Well holy shit. I learn something every day

mallia
Participant
@mallia

@ Benjaminho nice xD.. well it started out albert hoffman trying to find new chemicals to cure some illness. He created lsd which he thought was a definate cure, only to try it for himself and figured out the wonders of lsd. the day he tried it first was called bicycle day ever since. We mostly get that kind of blotter where i live and its pretty decent stuff, so i decided to tattoo it.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

just like to say that you WILL definately end up killing someone if you keep taking acid lol :p

mallia
Participant
@mallia
Benjaminho;59138 wrote:
just like to say that you WILL definately end up killing someone if you keep taking acid lol :p

Why? :o.. i love acid ^.^

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.