zachattack54
Participant
@zachattack54

Hi I am Zach and I am new to the tattoo world and this forum. I got this piece done about a month ago and I just love it. The script reads “How We Survive Is What Makes Us Who We Are”. Sorry for the poor quality web-cam pics. Let me know what you think.:D

Snapshot_20091213_3.jpg

Snapshot_20100113_26.jpg

I also have already been looking into adding to it to make it a 3/4 sleeve. I have been doing lots of research for it but if you have any input don’t be afraid to share your ideas.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

very nice , i like it ๐Ÿ˜€

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

I rather like the quote and the ink is not half bad either.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

I like it. I have similar waves in my half sleeve

Yavanna
Participant
@yavanna

your options seem endless as to what you want to add to your sleve, that is a very cool first tat! I wish I had been so switched on when i got my first one, although there werent the choices 17 years ago….::sigh::
๐Ÿ˜Ž

zachattack54
Participant
@zachattack54
Yavanna;58467 wrote:
your options seem endless as to what you want to add to your sleve, that is a very cool first tat! I wish I had been so switched on when i got my first one, although there werent the choices 17 years ago….::sigh::
๐Ÿ˜Ž

Ya thank god for the internet. It really helped in opening my eyes in what I wanted done. And for my adding plans right now I think I am going to keep it the same except for maybe rapping it around the inside of my arm with a sacred heart and some more waves. My next big peice will be on the other arm and quite possibly be a guardian angel or something like that.

Thanks a lot for the comments.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.