JolliGreen90
@

I recently turned 19 and am new to the tattooing community. I am in the process of designing my first tattoo. I’ve been to the artist already to discuss coloring issues and have redrawn it numerous times.

This is the tattoo I want on the right side of my chest. If you’d like to know the meaning behind it, I’d be glad to explain.
2eydnoy.jpg

The number and diamonds are the most significant element of the piece. The rest I designed using photoshop. I understand tattoos are a very personal art form, however, I’d like to receive any criticism or advice that anyone may have. What do you like or dislike about it and what could be improved? Feel free to comment.

Thanks

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum , i would personally lose the red tribal part of the design

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

That is a very unique design but as said above the red tribal needs some more work – it either needs removing or boldening up a little as it detracts from the diamonds – almost like an afterthought.

I do not intend to bag your idea I liken the design but you want the absolute best as it is on skin for life.

Have you considered having the diamonds coming through rips in the skin or alternatively have the red tribal forming an outer diamond to surround the rest of the tattoo?

I would also thicken the lines of the diamonds near the top so that they do not look unfinished you can always add some drop shading on them for a similar effect.

Post up when done and i would love to know what it means.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.