ArniVidar
@arnividar

…and I’m wondering, wouldn’t this place HURT LIKE HELL??

phantom x
Participant
@phantom-x

i have my left armpit done and will soon have my right done and it doesn’t hurt as much as you would think ,.. personaly my ditch and elbow hurt more.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Umh… ditch? Whazzat?

phantom x
Participant
@phantom-x

the inside of the elbow.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Ah, okay. I can believe both places are very painful indeed.

My biggest concerns today, since I seem to be heading for 4 full sleeves, (should you choose to call the leg pieces ‘sleeves’) are basically those 4 (8) places.. elbows, knees and the insides of both. It’s the second thing after money to stop me wanting sleeves done 🙂

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms
phantom x;57640 wrote:
i have my left armpit done and will soon have my right done and it doesn’t hurt as much as you would think ,.. personaly my ditch and elbow hurt more.

Yep, definitely the worst places for me by far.

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

Yeah ditch sux, but i personally thought inner wrist was worse. But the worst pain in a tattoo ive had so far is behind/inside the knee.

phantom x
Participant
@phantom-x
Ross_W;57648 wrote:
Yeah ditch sux, but i personally thought inner wrist was worse. But the worst pain in a tattoo ive had so far is behind/inside the knee.

yes , my friends who are heavily tattood all say the same thing about the knee ditch.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i would have thought its more painful while healing because of movement ???

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Although I’ve seen quite a few tattoos on the armpit, I thought there was a risk of damaging lymph-nodes or something tattooing there?

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

the pain is like everywhere else, different people have different pain threasholds… some say its the worst and some say it dont hurt at all.

if you are going to have your armpit done then i would suggest seriously seriously seriously…. only go to a pro artist that has done them before, and for goodness sake make sure you adhere to their aftercare instructions given to you by the artist.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
Outlaw;57677 wrote:
the pain is like everywhere else, different people have different pain threasholds… some say its the worst and some say it dont hurt at all.

if you are going to have your armpit done then i would suggest seriously seriously seriously…. only go to a pro artist that has done them before, and for goodness sake make sure you adhere to their aftercare instructions given to you by the artist.

Is there increased chance of blowouts there Outlaw? Wouldn’t mind havin a sleeve go all the way up to the pit, just not sure if my artist has gone that high before.

Tattoogeeza
Participant
@tattoogeeza

Ive only had two tattoos so far (one being on my back and one being on the top of my left arm) but would it be true to say that fattier bits of your body are gonna hurt more than bonier bits?

only because the one on my boney arse back didnt hurt at all, but the one on my arm hurt like hell when it got to the flabby bit!

fair asumption?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.