Mashell26
Participant
@mashell26

Guess I didn’t take your opinions very well. Sorry this just means a lot to me and I think it looks good. Apparently I don’t have the right eye for tattoos. I’ll post some pics when it’s done healing.

Rushmore
Participant
@rushmore

i think it would look better in the flesh and when it;s healed…

Foot tats look wierd in pics because of the texture of the skin + curvature

If your happy with it and it means something to you, that is all that matters..

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I like the choice of the verses you have had done.

If the tattoo is the handwriting of those close to you then that is how it should look. I personally always think it makes it a bit more special.

My concern however is that you have had what looks liek a small blow out on the cross where the ink has seeped outwards from the outline.

I would personally sharpen the outline of the cross again maybe with a different artist and bolden the lines and add some shading.

It is only small stuff but will make a big difference to the tattoo.

Take Care
Matthew

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83
Sherav;56688 wrote:
My concern however is that you have had what looks liek a small blow out on the cross where the ink has seeped outwards from the outline.

Exactly my thoughts but check what it looks like when it’s done healing first.

To be honest I am seeing a trend here – a lot of people post pictures of their ink without any background information. It is nice to look at pictures but far more interesting to know why and how someone settled for a particular design and it would certainly stop people from pointing out “flaws” that are actually part of the design.

I believe very few are here to bash others, but this is a forum for tattoo enthusiasts and most members here are trying to promote high standards for tattoos, and so it’s quite normal to point out if something has room for improvement.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

if your happy with it thats all that matters . its not my personal taste but its far from the worst tattoo that i have ever seen.
think the guys are being a bit too harsh :rolleyes:

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.