peytonk
Participant
@peytonk

i would like to have a half-sleeve done on this arm. should I add to this piece and make it part of the sleeve? or just get a completely different piece covering the rest of my arm and shoulder? also, would it be best to go back to the same artist to finish my arm?

any ideas for what would go well with this piece would be appreciated, thanks!

2vj77s5.jpg

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

same artist, some artists dont like touching other peoples work, and this guy did a good job on your current tatt – dont know what youd get around it though, more roses?! 😛 or some sugar skulls maybe good ideas

peytonk
Participant
@peytonk
Benjaminho;56395 wrote:
same artist, some artists dont like touching other peoples work, and this guy did a good job on your current tatt – dont know what youd get around it though, more roses?! 😛 or some sugar skulls maybe good ideas

i was totally thinking about sugar skulls, or maybe something like this

30m1mr7.jpg

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

You deff. have a nice exisiting piece.
A “sugar skull” would compliment it perfectly.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

I’d go with Sugar Skulls and Roses….to incorporate with your existing tattoo

peytonk
Participant
@peytonk

sooo, should i just extend from what i have and make one continuous piece? will the transition be smooth?

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

yea I would…. I did with my half sleeve. If you have a great artist he/she will know how to make everything flow correctly. Good luck with it!

peytonk
Participant
@peytonk
Blue1;56450 wrote:
yea I would…. I did with my half sleeve. If you have a great artist he/she will know how to make everything flow correctly. Good luck with it!

thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.