poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

So, during this weekend I sat for NINE hours getting tattooed…
this is what I already had;

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

And this is what I’ve got now;

(this part isn’t done yet. The text means Mom Dad in norwegian πŸ™‚ )

(this one isn’t done either.. the last part we did. Will get more colour )

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

I’m totally happy about it πŸ˜€ The lower arm with the heart will be filled in with colour and some more details. The voodoo doll will get some more colour as well, and the blanks around my elbow and upper arm will all be filled in πŸ™‚
Doing my last sitting sometime next year!

(and most of these pictures are taken today, one-two days after the tattoo was done. So it’s still healing! Got some silverskin going on some places! )

Jez
Participant
@jez

Dude, thats some awesome looking work. You must be cheering! The colours and line work look great, and its all coming together very nicely. Congrats!

Nine hours?? Six hours is the longest session I’ve experienced so far, and the last hour was a killer! Maybe its not so bad if you’re doing different areas of the body?

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Absolutely awesome, pox. You should be proud of that work

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

thanks πŸ˜€ I’m in love with it!!

Weell.. we did six hours on saturday(was in the studio til three in the morning..) and three hours on sunday.
Trust me, it doesn’t help πŸ˜› those three hours were terrible! Doesn’t help to wait over the night…
I was lying there cursing and complaining like crazy the last hour, scared the shit out of a girl getting her first this week!
But I travel quite a bit to get tattooed, so I don’t give up!

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

You sound just like my wife and I. We drive 3 hrs to our guy and usually sit 3-5 hours at a time. We have her booked this Friday night to finish her back, and I’m getting my half sleeve finished on Saturday

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

3 hours is nothing… I spent ten hours on a train, both ways! πŸ˜›

Jez
Participant
@jez
poxphobia;55381 wrote:
thanks πŸ˜€ I’m in love with it!!

Weell.. we did six hours on saturday(was in the studio til three in the morning..) and three hours on sunday.
Trust me, it doesn’t help πŸ˜› those three hours were terrible! Doesn’t help to wait over the night…
I was lying there cursing and complaining like crazy the last hour, scared the shit out of a girl getting her first this week!
But I travel quite a bit to get tattooed, so I don’t give up!

Starting again the next day on raw skin…ouch! You’re a trooper! It was clearly worth it. Congrats again. 😎

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Holy crap!

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Jez; Like I said… I don’t give up! :p But damn, that last hour was awful. I’m never sitting that much again!!

And well… I still haven’t found any artist that does such great work on me (NONE of it was drawn up before I got there. Was all ideas, and we scetched it all up together. All the colour is completely freehand, non was even planned before we actually did it… ), and that I work so well with! So he’s worth the travel ^^

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Once again, amazing work and toughness to sit that long (especially the next day). Sound like you have an artist like mine. I will go back this weekend and say “color me up” and let him run with it. Does you artist have a website? I’d like to see some of his other stuff

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

No, he doesn’t :/ Actually, he pretty much just started using the internet in the first place… πŸ˜› He hasn’t moved passed Facebook yet ;p But he’s got a group on facebook at least πŸ™‚
http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=40474731197&ref=ts
Some pics are there πŸ™‚ But that’s just what people upload themselves, his best work is in his own profile. Not sure if it’s public though. But his name is Espen MΓΈrken, so you could check it out πŸ™‚

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo
poxphobia;55392 wrote:
No, he doesn’t :/ Actually, he pretty much just started using the internet in the first place… πŸ˜› He hasn’t moved passed Facebook yet ;p But he’s got a group on facebook at least πŸ™‚
http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=40474731197&ref=ts
Some pics are there πŸ™‚ But that’s just what people upload themselves, his best work is in his own profile. Not sure if it’s public though. But his name is Espen MΓΈrken, so you could check it out πŸ™‚

Wow, guy has some mad skills.

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

I’ll pass it on to him πŸ™‚
He’s only been tattooing for about seven years or so. Let’s just say; I can’t wait to start my apprenticeship with him!!!
(yeah, I got it ^^ )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.