Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Amazing work – how many sessions was that?

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs
Aussie_Al;55595 wrote:
Amazing work – how many sessions was that?

She had two small sessions and a final touch up, maybe at most fives hours total 🙂

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

That’s fast for the size of the piece

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs
Aussie_Al;55609 wrote:
That’s fast for the size of the piece

Yeah our artist works pretty fast, I was suprised especially from seeing his work. He charges by the hour.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

5 hours for that is real fast, it looks awesome too, not rushed at all!

jamesfour2zero
Participant
@jamesfour2zero

love it, great detail. im reminded of a peacock though

bullyvard
Participant
@bullyvard

Wow and just wow.. I was speechless looking at this post. Gets me wondering.. why are women so fond of tattoos as well? might start a topic on this..

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
bullyvard;55820 wrote:
Wow and just wow.. I was speechless looking at this post. Gets me wondering.. why are women so fond of tattoos as well? might start a topic on this..

Have a search through the forums old posts there are a few on women and tattoos. x

Loving the phoneix! x

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs
bullyvard;55820 wrote:

Not really sure why it would be different than why men like tattoos. Some people are stuck in the old ways I guess. Where only bikers, prison inmates and gangbangers had tattooss

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
Bdubbs;55829 wrote:
Not really sure why it would be different than why men like tattoos. Some people are stuck in the old ways I guess. Where only bikers, prison inmates and gangbangers had tattooss

Thats a good point! The only people who think its odd I have tattoos around here are old ladies 😀
x

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
Quote:
5 hours for that is real fast, it looks awesome too, not rushed at all!

agreed! I would have guessed a whole bunch of sessions for all that

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.