lukeshallperish
Participant
@lukeshallperish

this is my tummy tat. its something i drew while i was in rehab haha. took about an hour and a half maybe. hurt like a son of a bitch. tell me what cha think. thanks

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

It is certainly unique – I would personally thicken the lines a little so it looks bolder and the space just below it has room for something that could be linked to the above tattoo.

Very strong msg though I like it.

Take Care
Matthew

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Is fatal a message about drugs/alcohol that landed you in rehab?

Looks like a fun spot to get done! Lol, I got a big ol’ Buddah belley so I’ll get something sick when I can think of a meaningful piece of work to put there.

lukeshallperish
Participant
@lukeshallperish

Yes it is actually. Its a reminder that my addiction is a fatal disease. Stomach tats are cool but they hurt like hell haha.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
lukeshallperish;55331 wrote:
Yes it is actually. Its a reminder that my addiction is a fatal disease. Stomach tats are cool but they hurt like hell haha.

Well glad to see you kicked the habit.
I’ve seen a few of my friends die to to drugs.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
BIKERinBLACK77;55330 wrote:
Is fatal a message about drugs/alcohol that landed you in rehab?

Looks like a fun spot to get done! Lol, I got a big ol’ Buddah belley so I’ll get something sick when I can think of a meaningful piece of work to put there.

Seen Corey from LA Ink’s gut? He’s got a massive skull covering the whole thing, looks awesome 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.