Very impressive, looks awesome.

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Very nice. That blue is great!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

its looking real nice . love all the colours !!!

Sorry to hear your having a rough time of it recently . hang in there !

T x

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

Many thanks everyone for the feedback ๐Ÿ™‚

Butterfly_Kisses;57717 wrote:
its looking real nice . love all the colours !!!

Sorry to hear your having a rough time of it recently . hang in there !

T x

Thank you Butterfly for your kind words ๐Ÿ˜‰

CC

strick9
Participant
@strick9
CruisingComet;54618 wrote:
Thanks BK & Jez

Hey BK…. Me thinks you wanna see my other half slap me!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Think she would leave me if I joined them, or went fully sleeved :rolleyes:

Hehe,sometimes it’s worth a slap or two;)
seriously though,looking good.She ought not get to mad,you’ve got a vast improvement right there:cool:

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Ya know, I don’t want japanese traditional on me at all, but seeing your coverups makes me want to want some ๐Ÿ˜€

Awesome artist working on you.

Sorry to hear about the medical situations. Stay strong. Take inspiration from that new mask ๐Ÿ™‚

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

Nice freekin ink!
You should really consider going full sleeve. The new ink is very good, and it looks like you have a blank space now. You will get tired of people asking, “what is going to be there?”
Trust me!

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

Thank’s for the comments ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I agree with the sleeves idea, but it really is a “No” for me, as my other half really objects even to the suggestion, if I ended up single again I would probably do it ๐Ÿ˜€ But I do have to respect her wishes ๐Ÿ˜Ž She knew how unhappy I was with my old school tattoo’s and new it knocked my confidence so was fairly happy for me to get them covered.

Now the Hanya is coloured in I really love it, it was a superb choice and I cant thank Ondine at Living Colour enough, she really knows her stuff, looking forward to going back around easter time, having a bit of a break as things are really hectic here right now.

I may try to pull the new tattoos slightly closer together, and will prob speak about this with my artist next time around, and of course I still have my left upper arm, left leg, and if I’m brave enough my chest to get covered!

Thanks Again… Take care guys

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet
ArniVidar;57833 wrote:
Ya know, I don’t want japanese traditional on me at all, but seeing your coverups makes me want to want some ๐Ÿ˜€

Awesome artist working on you.

Sorry to hear about the medical situations. Stay strong. Take inspiration from that new mask ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank’s for the compliment ArniVidar ๐Ÿ˜Ž

strick9
Participant
@strick9

Fu@kin SMOKIN right there:D
I’m luvin it:cool:

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.