Dewolf
Participant
@dewolf

Hi folks

I’ve just registed for the forum so thought I’d show you my ink (assuming I’m not a complete muppet and can get the photos to work). The pics are of a biomeck shoulder piece I had done end of last year and early this year (it looks far more 3d in the flesh, but pics hopefully give the general feel). I’m waiting to get a shouldercap on my other shoulder to balance this one out (and cover up some old tribal). Decided to get a more steampunk type style design this time so I have the organic bit on one arm and the more mechanical on the other.

DSC00703.jpg

DSC00704.jpg

bittytoffee
Participant
@bittytoffee

That’s gorgeous! Was looking at some designs in the same style with hubby the other night (not that I got any plans on getting any, but they’re so fascinating).

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

That’s a great lookin piece. I once considered a biomech, but I eventually went another direction

Dewolf
Participant
@dewolf

Thanks for the comments folks :). I’m really pleased with it….just can’t wait for end of Jan to get the next one done…:( 😀

axis68
Participant
@axis68

nice piece… how long did it take?
Looks like good work.. can you get a close up pic.

Dewolf
Participant
@dewolf

The bulk of it took about 4 hours, including drawing it on, the extension, which is basically the bottom and far left bits, took about 2 1/2 including drawing.

Unfortunately I haven’t got anything more close up – althopugh the pictures above are actually bigger…just shrunk them so as not to piss off the mods!!;):D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.