sorrowlovesEmilie
Participant
@sorrowlovesemilie

Hey some may remember me as the girl who got a german Shakespeare tattoo…

well I’m back with more shakespeare themes..i’m particularly obsessed with shakesspeare but one of my favourite musical artist has written alot about her and I believe she is an important (anti) femminist simple, i wont go into the miami ink of telling you why i want this tattoo and what it means to me, but id like an image of a girl in water, like ophelia, with the words ( still working on this concept) ‘although the waters closing in and the floods of loneliness and contempt begin, I’m stronger than I ever knew, I’ll ride this current and break through, I am no OPHELIA’.

ok ive been doing image research and ive found some I like but I’m wondering are any of them possible? if so would they have to be considerably huge in order to do them.. and what do you guys think of them?? was hoping for maybe one on my other ribcage but would go for a back piece if it wasnt huge…

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Yes it is possible.
A decent artist should be able to draw it up for you to see.
I think it would be pretty sick to get on your ribs/hip area.

Just look through a few portfolios, and choose an artist that you’re confident in to do this piece for you.

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

the first pic would look awesome on your back, second one would be great for rib or thigh area

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i like the second pic more

Vakyrja
Participant
@vakyrja

Yes, it would be possible.

As I envision this, it’d make a great side tattoo. Quick sketch (didn’t find a more readable theme-fitting font in my list, so this will have to make do): Link

With shading, there would be rays of light behind the text, to make it easier to read and to make it look like she’s wading towards light. The little circles would be fireflies.

(Edited to replace image with link, it looked huge on here)

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Nice sketch there! 🙂 good work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.