L3arn1ng 2 7a77o0
Participant
@l3arn1ng-2-7a77o0

Ok so this is a dragon i saw online and i changed it a little and i plan on adding smoke from the nose and a claw ripping through the skin as if the dragons head is comming out of my leg… this is the 2nd tattoo that i have done on myself, hope i dont get yelled at by moderators for this but it is was with a home made gun single needle… I am gonna be getting a kit soon so i can use actual shop equipment but as for right now i am happy with this 🙂 I am also gonna add color to it …. what do you think ?

dragon.jpg

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

We don’t support kitchen magicians, but atleast you aren’t scratching on some innocent vitctim.

L3arn1ng 2 7a77o0
Participant
@l3arn1ng-2-7a77o0

lol no im practicing on me cause if im gonna mess up its on me not on someone else. Hope i can learn all the right steps to bringing a tattoo to life with shading and making it look 3d, i get all into it when im doing it…. maybe some day i can be pro lol but it gonna take alot of work im sure ;p

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

This looks pretty cool mate, you actually have a potential.
Good luck with the expanding!
Ah by the way, you should get a piece of that fake skin to practice on.

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

Needs work, but i agree you have potential. Have you thought about tattooing as a profession? You should try to get an apprenticeship. Scratching is not the way to go… Even if you can produce decent art, you need to be able to sterilize your equipment, and I doubt you have an autoclave in your kitchen.
If this is something you want to do, put together a portfolio and approach some local tattooists. You’re gonna have to put a lot of work into it, but I bet you can find someone to take you on.

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

Please do not discuss unlicensed tattooing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘2nd tattoo iv done on myself ( stoked )’ is closed to new replies.