Lexarae
Participant
@lexarae

I just got this done yesterday, tell me what you think!

“Paradise” is a state of mind in which I choose to live. (“Paradise isn’t just a place, it’s how you feel for a moment in your life – and if you find that moment, it lasts forever”)

The Raven symbolizes freedom and flight.

All together it’s kind of “who I am, where I am”

Also, the Raven kind of represents my father, and the word represents my mother. My dad loves birds, particularly crows/ravens. My mom moved to Florida.

P.S. Do you think it looks crooked?

IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

phantom x
Participant
@phantom-x

looks good !!.. but to get a really good look at it you may have to completely remove your pants and undies… =-)

Phat_Goddess
Participant
@phat_goddess

It does look off in my opinion, but I think it’s just because of the size difference between the two. looks good though 🙂

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

hi, its nice but the p looks like a l to me :confused:

Lexarae
Participant
@lexarae

I have a feeling that it looks crooked because of my pants being crooked and the way I’m standing… I keep trying to figure it out in person and can’t, because it doesn’t look crooked to me.

Or maybe I just have a stigmatism. haha.

I also think I’m just not a perfectly symmetrical human. 🙂

Wicked Ink
Participant
@wicked-ink

I wouldn’t worry about it, It looks like he did a good job. The reason it looks that way is because you didn’t choose symetrical designs. They vary in size and shape so they won’t look “even”. Also, if you thought they were crooked, you get the chance to look at the transfer pattern on your body before the artist starts, so you should have mentioned something then. But honestly they look good so don’t worry, just enjoy!

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

They look fine to me. So, haven’t visited Brazil lately? :p

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I like them but I would poss add some more detail to the raven unless you are seeking the abstract look which also works well (just personal tastes opinion).

They do not look crooked as they are each stand alone tattoos.

Did the belly piercing hurt a lot? My wife is considering getting it done.

Take Care
Matthew

inkmenow
Participant
@inkmenow

A couple palm trees and it’ll be perfect! =]

Lexarae
Participant
@lexarae

No on the palm trees – wrong idea of paradise lol.

I did want the raven to look more artistic than realistic, but I do want to add to it eventually, so thanks for the suggestion.

I also have my daith and nose pierced, but the bellybutton was the most painful. 🙁 It also sucked healing because it rubs up against clothes (and my boyfriend’s tummy, it’s hard to snuggle and…stuff for a while when you get it done). But I definitely love it and I’m glad I got it! It doesn’t hurt at all anymore. Just keep it really clean.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.