r0wney
Participant
@r0wney

Wednesday 10/14/09

7116_177724422068_589487068_4386456_6839027_n.jpg

Injun
Participant
@injun

Not to be rude, but I wouldn’t go back to whoever did this one. You may want to find a reputable professional to see if they can fix that up for you when it heals.

musink
Participant
@musink

that’s a pretty shakey line down the middle of the blade.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

its not the worst tattoo i have ever seen but it could do with a little work done to it .
the shading is very basic and the tribal needs tidying .

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i have a funny feeling that this is his first piece he has done and not the first piece he has recieved…..

basically it is a very badly done piece, the lines are wobbly, the shading is very scratchy and the fill is patchy. if this was done by another person then i would recommend that you never go back to them except to break his fingers!!

if this was done by yourself then this is definately not what your going to like hearing.

1. your drawing skills suck shit
2. your running before you can walk
3. you need to put the machine in a box and never use it again until you have better drawing skills
4. this forum does not allow posting of material like this and advice on techniques and working is not permitted before you ask for any

i posted so much at the bottom because i really think it was done by yourself !!

JediMaster012
Participant
@jedimaster012
Outlaw;51230 wrote:
i have a funny feeling that this is his first piece he has done and not the first piece he has recieved…..

Looking at his introduction post, I would think he’s talking about the first piece he has recieved

r0wney wrote:
Hello to all. I got recommended to this site from a good friend and I am looking forward to learning more about tattoos. Also I just got my first piece of ink from the middle layer to my wrist on my right forearm. Yippee!!!

I just don’t want this guy to feel worse about his tattoo than he really should.

Aranelvanya
Participant
@aranelvanya

Ah man, I find it upsetting when I see stuff like this, mostly because I feel bad for the person that has to either deal with a poorly done tattoo for the rest of their lives, or all the hassel of dealing with coverups or removals.

Aside from sports cars ink is the one thing that I am willing to dish out a good amount of cash for. It’s on you for the rest of your life, afterall.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.