Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

If any of my Pals here wants to see my tattoo now its nearly in its last stages PM and i will give you my facebook id to add me :rolleyes:
    Everyone else can have a look when its done near xmas LOL sorry im finicky like that 😀

oh and because i keep adding to it:rolleyes: i now need a 1 and a half hour session in 2 weeks and then my final touch ups/re colouring and neatening my lines up .

After that im getting my wings spruced up a little !!

Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

Hey Tana, as I said to you this tattoo is something special look forward to the finished deal…

Darren xx

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

I don’t have facebook, so I’ll have to wait a while. I can’t wait to start on a sleeve (a month), I heard the worst parts are like the crease on the elbow, and the elbow bone, much truth in that?

Duzzy
    Participant
    @duzzy

what you have heard is true, during my first sleeve sitting he hit the elbow bone it bought tears to the eyes the rest was wonderfully relaxing I loved every second. Cant wait to go back for the rest just a matter of $$$$ now…

Darren

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

mine doesnt go past my elbow it stops just before it .
    but the area near my elbow has not hurt me any where as much as the insides of my arm Owwwie !!
    so im leaving that part naked LOL

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

Well I handle getting tattooed on the chest fine, it might not be that bad 😉

Puzzles
    Participant
    @puzzles

I’ve still got the inside of my arm, and all the way around my elbow to go. Not sure which i’m looking forward to less.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.