Lumal
    Participant
    @lumal

This is the latest tattoo i have. My plan is to expand it and make it a whole sleeve. I have loads of ideas for the rest of the arm and can’t wait to see it become reality. I just wanted to post it here and like to know what you guys think.

Those are a bit crappy photos, but i have close ups in my gallery. ๐Ÿ™‚

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

very nice , i like the style of it ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    have you not got any colour pics ?

Lumal
    Participant
    @lumal

No i don’t actually, but i will take some, didn’t really have a camera around that time that was done. But i do now! Weird really, why haven’t i thought that before?

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

๐Ÿ˜€
    is it a colourful tattoos , the design looks like it will be ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lumal
    Participant
    @lumal
    Butterfly_Kisses;49328 wrote:
    ๐Ÿ˜€
    is it a colourful tattoos , the design looks like it will be ๐Ÿ˜‰

No, just black & grey. The whole sleeve will be done in black & gray.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

oh ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

would still like to see a colour pic ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tana

Lumal
    Participant
    @lumal

Got better pics now ๐Ÿ™‚

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

That’s a fuckin’ good quote, where’d you get that from? The eye of jupiter tattoo is very cool, very original! ๐Ÿ™‚

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

very nice ๐Ÿ˜€

Lumal
    Participant
    @lumal
    Joker1;49463 wrote:
    That’s a fuckin’ good quote, where’d you get that from? The eye of jupiter tattoo is very cool, very original! ๐Ÿ™‚

The whole idea of the sleeve/right shoulder is from the series Battlestar Galactica, I’m a bit nerdy.. actually a lot. I love sci-fi and that series rocks my socks off. People don’t usually feel that the idea of getting a tattoo from a tv-series is a good idea, but that quote has a lot more meaning to me than just blind fanatic words.

Lumal
    Participant
    @lumal

Oh and btw it’s all made of dots, hurt like hell but i love the outcome. ๐Ÿ™‚

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

I’ve read that quote in a book before, it said that and how ‘the universe is like the lungs of god, it expands and contracts, so what was once, will be again’ sort of thing. Very cool nonetheless.

Lumal
    Participant
    @lumal

Yeah, i love the idea that everything will be reborn and the cycle never ends. It’s what i believe, anyway.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.