inkedbeauty
    Participant
    @inkedbeauty

Thought I’d post my tattoos 🙂
    Purple Kanji piece: This was my first tattoo done May 09 @ Pain & Pleasure Tattoo in Red Deer Alberta. Took 2 hours total, no breaks. This is when I found out I have a very high pain tolerance!! The artist could believe it. It didn’t hurt a whole heck of a lot other than right on my ankle bone. I got it done by an apprentice, so it still needs some detail and touching up, but I am waiting to get it done @ Jade Dragon Tattoo when I vacation to Chicago next month. I would eventually love to expand the flowers and more symbols around my whole let. OH, the top symbol is Love, and the bottom Strength, two things I cannot live without.

My Cherries!: These babies mean a lot to me. My best friend and I got matching tattoo’s, different color bows. Took 45 mins and I found hurt A LOT harder than my kanji piece. Got it done in April, right after my birthday.

The outline

l_36bc1c5a793a46718935636765d8390e.jpg

l_69cb75d6da484102b70c4fea98ffe0de.jpg

l_7d9b50c95b564a658fca867068068e1e.jpg

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

The cherries look great and once you get the purple touched up that will also look fantastic.

I did a tattoo tour across the states and went to a few in Chicago and frankly if you do a search on here about Jade Dragon – you will find why we think they suck so bad.

(Nutshell – they were rude to myself and my wife, massively overpriced, and their work sucked).

I am not alone in my thinking either. Check some reviews out from the web.

I would really recommend going to another artist/studio.

Rob at Windy City Ink is a hundred times better than these cowboys at Jade Dragon.

http://www.windycityink.com/gallery/?album=1&gallery=10

Good Luck!

Take Care
    Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i love the purple cherry blossoms 😀

if i was you i would search this forum for ” jade dragon ” they have been talked about on here quite a bit .

inkedbeauty
    Participant
    @inkedbeauty

Yes, I’ve heard a lot of bad things about them too, but my friend that I am going to see use to work there as a piercer and his best friend is the owner, so luckily enough he knows which tattooists to go to and which not to. There is bad people there, but very few good ones. Whoever get the good ones are quite pleased.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

I would perhaps pass on the suggestion that he gets rid of the bad ones as they are spreading a reputation of being shite all over the world.

Good luck with the tattoo and post up when you are done.

Tale Care
    Matthew

inkedbeauty
    Participant
    @inkedbeauty

Oh believe me, I will be saying something. The owner and I don’t get along all the best, and I am very outspoken, so words will be said.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.