savage
    Participant
    @savage

sorry guys im new to the forum world i couldnt upload the pic to here so its in my album!! due to the restrictions i couldnt get the clearest of pics, im Glad its done got quite painful after the mid way point (4 hours) the other 4 were very painful take a look let me kno what u guys think!!
    Savage
    Also big thank you to my artist putting up with me twtiching the whole time

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

hi ya

i took a look and its an impressive size
    but i can not tell from the picture what is it of ?

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

That is impressive.

Who was the artist?

Take Care
    Matthew

savage
    Participant
    @savage

thanks for the votes and comments, Its of a old pirate style ship battling through stormy weather its in memory of my grandad who was taken by cancer ,he was also a sailor and like himself those style ships were made from materials of years gone and made it through the worst weather the script at the top reads ” LAW OF THE SEA” something he used to say meaning “every man for himself”, as they say a picture says a million words there is a few meanings behind the style of ship and so on but i dont wont to bore u with the details but thank you for checking it out
    Savage

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

oh cool, i love pirate ships nearly as much as i do butterflies lol
    get a better pic when you can i would love a good look at it !! :rolleyes:

Puzzles
    Participant
    @puzzles

That’s pretty awesome dude, and a good reason behind it too. 8 hours is pretty hardcore too.
    I’ve been considering a pirate ship in the same place, but taking it right up my side, over my shoulder, and connecting to my sleeve.

KSH
    Participant
    @ksh

that is brutal dude!. nice ink!

savage
    Participant
    @savage

cheers guys, yeah the ship up the side connecting to the sleeve sounds pretty sweet
    savage

savage
    Participant
    @savage

new pic up alot better quality the pic was taken 5 days after, still a bit flaky but alot clearer for anyone that intrested
    savage

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

That’s an excellent tattoo, and you’re a braver man than me for sitting through 8 hours for it!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

saw the new pic , its looking real cool 😎

Reaper935
    Participant
    @reaper935

That is beautiful dude – even better knowing the meaning behind it – glad you had a really good artist knock it out.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.