Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Well I promised my wife no more… :rolleyes:
    But I have always fancied a Star of David chest piece
    Time will tell really I will see what i can get away with.

Take Care
    Matthew

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

that is looking frikkin awesome mate, sorry i missed this upto now but i have been so busy this week getting everyone finnished before my holiday….

great choice of piece and kudos to your artist mate….

PS.. im glad you stuck by your decission and started to have the work done, personal goals are something that keeps us going… maybee your mrs dont agree with me but respect to ya mate

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Thanks fr that Outlaw!
    Hope you have a great break – where you heading?

Take Care
    Matthew

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw
    Sherav;48286 wrote:
    Thanks fr that Outlaw!
    Hope you have a great break – where you heading?

Take Care
    Matthew

thanks matthew, i hope to have a good time, im probably going to get bored with no tattooing for a full week 🙁
    we aint going very far, staying in england, we booked a break at a holiday camp in Clacton-on-sea…. good old essex, its only 2 hrs drive from where we live.. LOL

then its back to the grindstone getting ready for the london convention at the end of the month…. im going there on the 27th (sunday) hopefully some members might be able to make it and we can all meet up, im taking 2 clients and my humble little apprentice with me..

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Are you having a stall under Outlaw Tattoos?
    I am gonna try and get to that one work and funding allowing.

Take Care
    Matthew

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

I’ve never been to one of those things. Does it have a webpage or something that I could read a little about it? Maybe I’d like to pop on over the pond and see it.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

it sure does 😉

http://www.thelondontattooconvention.com/
    i wish i was going 🙁

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

I thought you couldn’t get it done due to a health reason? This is a good surprise! For 3 hours work he’s really raced through that! It’s gonna look great when it’s done and I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun with it.

I’d love to visit a tattoo convention, but for the recently unemployed, it’s not an option. I’m not one for window shopping either, I’d wanna get something new done.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Joker

I have for months been taking some meds many of which make you feel like shit and puke up but keep my blood count high.

I also have to have some injections after each session which are costing me £75 a shot as they are considered a ‘non medical necessity’ eg I do it to myself for cosmetic reasons.

The thing I keep telling myself is it will be worth it and I just have to see my way through now I am committed.

I appreciate your compliments.

Take Care
    Matthew

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Matt man….that’s alot shit to go through to get inked. You’ve got dedication man.

You get it man. You really do.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi.

Here are some better shots of my backpiece it is around 9 days old.

Back-1WeekOld4.jpg

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Here are some better shots of my backpiece.

Been just over a week so excuse the flaky look :p

My next sitting is next friday so hoping to have much of the outline done so i can start getting down to fine detail.

Full back shot – will add fine detail and poss tattoos to Geisha depends on sizing

Close up of head – needs pupils adding.

Waterfall – second half to be added in a week.

Take Care
    Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

nice pics , its healed up real sweet !
    I think Matthew you will be working on that outline for many fridays but it will be well worth it !
    have you got another 2 hour session booked ?

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Tana

It is a floating one 2 hours but he said he can fit another hour if I can hold up as it is after studio closing time.

Take Care
    Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

thats fair enough , just don’t go and push yourself too much :rolleyes:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.