LaPachanga
    Participant
    @lapachanga

Hey guys, in profile I have a Black and White Scarface cover up in progress, On Friday I get the color and Dragons body with windbars done, so currently going to do my third session on Friday, Any Ideas on what i can do on my inner arm to close the gap? Want to keep it japanese. Tel me what you think! THANKS!

Baarz
    Participant
    @baarz

I don’t know what looks worse.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Baarz

I think you are being way too harsh.

First of all that is one tough tattoo to cover up in terms of size and is obviously going to need a big piece to get coverage on it all.

Secondly initial outlines always look a bit crappy – because there is no detail and is just a rough guide for the artist to fill in with fine detail.

I am sue it is going to be a fine piece once it is coloured.

I always fancied getting a ‘trust no bitch’ quote :p

My wife threatened me with divorce if I did.

Take Care
    Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

you could get a larger lotus flower ๐Ÿ™‚

LaPachanga
    Participant
    @lapachanga

THanks Sherav and Butterfly, Just did the coloring of the Koi fish and water, its looking sweet, still have to finish the coloring of the lotus flowers, the body of the dragon and background on it, im trying to close the gap but i really want to get one of those oni mask holding a wooden kitchen knife but cant find any drawings or designs, I really want to know what those designs are called? Thanks a ton !

Baarz
    Participant
    @baarz
    Sherav;48133 wrote:
    Baarz

I think you are being way too harsh.

First of all that is one tough tattoo to cover up in terms of size and is obviously going to need a big piece to get coverage on it all.

Secondly initial outlines always look a bit crappy – because there is no detail and is just a rough guide for the artist to fill in with fine detail.

I am sue it is going to be a fine piece once it is coloured.

I always fancied getting a ‘trust no bitch’ quote :p

My wife threatened me with divorce if I did.

Take Care
    Matthew

Am I not aloud to have my own opinion on this forum?

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

course your allowed an opinion but anyone who knows about getting large tattoos knows that the 1st stage always looks a bit on the rough side , its work in progress :rolleyes:

LaPachanga
    Participant
    @lapachanga

Its funny because some people told me it looks kinda rough, but now thaat the colors for the koi and water is done, their like ” Now it looks awesome” i got so many compliments at Walmart today even asking me about the artists, so good for the industry!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

have you got a recent pic ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Baarz

You are entitled to your own opinion – the same way I am entitled to mine. ๐Ÿ™‚

It helps if you put some explanation why you feel that way – so the person being tattooed can take it on board and maybe add those changes.

I wouldn’t get annoyed by it ppl disagree with each other all the time – look at me and KH it is just different opinions and styles we don’t hate one another.

Take Care
    Matthew

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

‘Say hello to my little friend!’

…sorry, had to say it!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.