American Infidel
    Participant
    @american-infidel

I finished my half sleeve on my left arm so im startn to ink up my right arm. A little piece I got done a little under a week ago. It says “Saint” when u look at it but when u see it upside down it says “Sinner” Story of my life. A saint 1 minute and a sinner the next. best 40 bucks ever spent! ๐Ÿ™‚

2ed5p9k.jpg

American Infidel
    Participant
    @american-infidel

dang sorry i didnt mean to post it so big

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

wow, how the hell did you think about that? XD
    great idea.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

a lot of people are going for ambigrams lately, nice piece

i have one to do soon saying family and friends

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

Ha, nice.
    I’ve always wanted an ambigram but never could find one that was what I was looking for.
    I guess saint/sinner fits someone like me.
    Firefighter/EMT-B by day; hardcore beer drinker/motorcycle fanatic and shit-talking-professional by night!!!!!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

it looks very nice

American Infidel
    Participant
    @american-infidel

thanks for comments. You can go to wowtattoos.com and they can generate an ambigram for you. Any 2 words. I have a friend who has A friends/family one and it looks sick. And honestly i dont know a single other person with a ambigram. Alot of people are like DAMN how did u do that? haha

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw
    BIKERinBLACK77;46672 wrote:
    Firefighter/EMT-B by day; hardcore beer drinker/motorcycle fanatic and shit-talking-professional by night!!!!!

the member here called Tyger liz is also a fire fighter, respect goes to you and her for saving peoples lives without hesitation “”respect””

tmwhtkr
    Participant
    @tmwhtkr

Those generated gothic ambigrams look so cliche to me. I see them on par with tribal tats. A forum I used to frequent had an artist who would draw up ambigrams that look great and I wouldn’t mind those. But these one’s just irk me so much. The love/hate and life/death ones especially.

Here are some examples of some custom ones.
    therye_tattoo_ambigram.gif
    The Rye
    life_death_ambigram.gif
    Life/Death

American Infidel
    Participant
    @american-infidel
    tmwhtkr;46782 wrote:
    Those generated gothic ambigrams look so cliche to me. I see them on par with tribal tats. A forum I used to frequent had an artist who would draw up ambigrams that look great and I wouldn’t mind those. But these one’s just irk me so much. The love/hate and life/death ones especially.

Here are some examples of some custom ones.
    therye_tattoo_ambigram.gif
    The Rye
    life_death_ambigram.gif
    Life/Death

thanks for voicing your opinion! memory saved. haha but I agree on the love hate ambigrams thats why i made 1 that is special to me and only I have…….for now ๐Ÿ™

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i was on that site wowtattoos for ages last night messing around with random words ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.