dukecitydrunk
    Participant
    @dukecitydrunk

ouch, hey did it hurt more over the actual scar?

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Wow, that’s a really really well done tattoo!!!
    I’ve got four big scars on both my legs too, been considering to do something about them. But I might be getting a branding on them ;P That was an awsome way to go with a tattoo anyway ๐Ÿ™‚

Benjaminho
    Participant
    @benjaminho

fuck – gnarlburgers and chips for everyone! so cool dude

Vakyrja
    Participant
    @vakyrja

Very nice. I love how the real scar gives the tattoo some texture!

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1
    poxphobia;53656 wrote:
    Wow, that’s a really really well done tattoo!!!
    I’ve got four big scars on both my legs too, been considering to do something about them. But I might be getting a branding on them ;P That was an awsome way to go with a tattoo anyway ๐Ÿ™‚

A guy I played footy with had a brand on his arm – said him and his mates all did it after getting drunk on a farm :rolleyes:

awesomeface13
    Participant
    @awesomeface13
    Joker1;53911 wrote:
    A guy I played footy with had a brand on his arm – said him and his mates all did it after getting drunk on a farm :rolleyes:

i met a guy during an art show in Kansas City who had a tribal-like swirl brand that started on his shoulder and ran down to his forearm, and im talking legit here, i was about 2 inches wide at the thickest and was at least 1/3 of an inch raised off his skin. it was more of a scaring piece but he did it through branding

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1
    awesomeface13;54189 wrote:
    i met a guy during an art show in Kansas City who had a tribal-like swirl brand that started on his shoulder and ran down to his forearm, and im talking legit here, i was about 2 inches wide at the thickest and was at least 1/3 of an inch raised off his skin. it was more of a scaring piece but he did it through branding

The one the guy I know used was a cattle brand haha, dangers of drinking ๐Ÿ˜€

Lison
    Participant
    @lison

Wow. Looks real. From a distance im sure you’re going to get many a double take at that thing.

Jez
    Participant
    @jez

thats freakin sweet lol!

Frae
    Participant
    @frae

Oh wow, I love this one ๐Ÿ™‚ I think if might say a lot about your sense of humour and the concept is fantastic. I can only imagine how the texture of the scarred skin adds something extra to how the tattoo looks and feels!

BCbud
    Participant
    @bcbud

thats brutal, very good job, and your scar just adds a 3d effect ๐Ÿ˜›

Legendman92
    Participant
    @legendman92

Thanks again everyone, yes it hurt way worse on the scar then it did on normal skin.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

It took you two years to reply??

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

No point rushing these things…

Nice ink, I like it. Twisted and disturbing, top work ๐Ÿ˜€

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider
    buttwheat;104786 wrote:
    It took you two years to reply??

Slow internet connection ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.